chapter 35

Hey guys! Super here, back from the hiatus! Hope you understand some stuff went down, and i was unable to update. Anyway, welcome to the next arc, sports festival arc!

"So let me get this straight. All might felt severe power changes of midoriya's quirk, and the power outage has been lowered for some unspecified reason?" Momo asked, looking at all might.

" How do you even know this?" Mina interrogated. "That's because of my quirk! As an asset, i can detect when a for or ally has alot of power, or not." All might calmly explained.

" Well ok, then what do we do to stop this from happening?" Ochaco asked, worry In her eyes.

" You can't help him. He must learn to control his quirk to it's most, then he will slowly start gaining power, and then he will have more power than he started off with." All might said again.

" How do y-" the questions were stopped by all might coughing, and steam rising off of his body.

"Now, nezu has called me! Thid is all the time I had, so be careful! Goodbye, ya noobies! " He exclaimed, as he jumped out of height alliance, and into U.A

"A-anyway, I think we should focus on the sports festival now." Midoriya says, not liking the amount of attention he is gaining.

"True. But are you going to be ok-" kirishima was cut off by midoriya waving arms infront of kirishima like a maniac.

"I'll be fine! Totally! Don't worry about me!" He exclaims.

Everyone stifled a laugh at deku being embarrased, and left him alone to go train for the sports festival, which was about a day and a half away.

Midoriya sighed as he got up, and left to take a 'walk' outside.

There, he went behind a row of tree's, and went to train.

As he walked away, mezo shoji watched.

He admired the way deku had always tried to help others, and even though he knew he had a very strong quirk, he didn't use it for fame.

Shoji raised one of his tentacles, listening for sound, to make sure his friend is ok.

He hears wind blowing, footsteps taken, and loud grunts.

Hes training again, isn't he..? Shoji sighed, as he walked over to where he saw deku go, to find him training against some boulders.

"Alright, i think thats enough training for one day." Shoji says, freezing izuku mid kick.

" Umm.." deku starts, unsure of where to take the conversation.

Shoji just sighed again, before answering a question the never existed at the moment.

"Let's head back to the dorms, everyone must be back in by now." He explains, As he walks back.

Deku just stands there still, frozen.

Shoji notices and stops moving, but not turning his head back to look directly at the freckled boy.

"You coming?" He asked softly, before stepping forward.

"Y-yeah." He replied, before speed-walking all the way beside shoji, before a comfortable silence fell over them.

as they looked infront of them to find the view of pink blossom trees bathing in the sunset, and rustling of leaves and the croaks of crickets filled the atmosphere.

"What drives you to become a hero?" Shoji asked out of the blue, seriousness set into his eyes as he stared at deku, who looked at him with slightly narrowed eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked back, unsure of how to respond.

" I mean, what drives you to be a hero. What motivates you to do so much. It doesent make sense to me." He stated.

" Bring a hero to me is to save people with a smile on my face, and say to them everything will be alright. I always feel happy when I see others happy, in one way or the other. That's what drives me to do so much. But.. something else also drives me." Midoriya said, before looking down at the last part, his messy green hair covering his face.

"...something tells me this isn't such a happy reason. I won't force it out of you." Shoji comments on izuku's dark demeanor at the moment.

"It's fine, i trust you." Midoriya says.

Shoji goes wide eyed, before saying, " then tell me."

"My father. Pro Hero red dragon." Midoriya says out loud, tears almost escaping through his eye sockets.

Shoji stared at him with a even more shocked face.

"RED DRAGON IS YOU FATHER!?!" he screams.

Izuku doesent say a word, but just nods his head, before breaking down on the spot.

Luckily, shoji caught him with his tentacle before he could hit the ground, and let him cry it out.

"I'm so sorry.. he was one of my idol heroes.." shoji said, knowing the incident that happened to the amazing hero, and truthfully speaking from his heart.

"Impossible.." they hear someone say out loud.

Midoriya keeps his head down, but shoji shoots his head up to see a blur swoop away.

"stop!" Shoji yelled, before placing midoriya down on the floor gently and jumping off after the person who seemingly headed west.

After a few minutes, midoriya regained himself, wiping all signs of crying or distress from his face and body language.

He then activates One For All, before jumping up intk the air, and landing infront of the 3 inch open door.

( I'f you get the reference, your awesome.)

He cautiously opened the door fully, to see everyone wearing shocked faces, and skme people on the floor who looked like they fell over.

"Oh God no..." Midoriya whispered to himself.

The class turned to look at himz seemingly hearing the door and his voice.

"MIDORIYA/DEKU!??" They scream, shocked of the secret revealed.