Part 1

Anand singh raizada and Shashi gupta are best buddies from childhood, they completed their studies together. After completing their studies they started to run a business which is named as AG industries. Due to their hard work they become successful business man whose company is world famous now. They became more rich they built two big mansions separately which is close to each other. they got well settled in their life. Anand singh raizada mother started to see a girl for him, she found one nice girl with traditional moral and values whose name is Anusha . Shashi gupta fall in love with preeti on his college days itself. their families decided to do both marriages at  same time. Grand wedding took place in delhi with all the rituals and traditions.

After a year anand and anusha were blessed with a girl baby they named her as a Anjali singh raizada. Both families adored her as a princess as she is a first child to them. She become pet to all, more than her mother she will be with preethi only. Preethi caring her like her own child. After some days preeti got pregnant but she got miscarriage due to weakness of her womb. She was sad but due to anjali presence she is forgetting her sadness. Days were going happily after two years anusha gave birth to a boy baby. After seeing a baby, preethi also longing to give birth to a baby, wenever she worried about this Shashi will console her. Anusha told preethi to choose name for her baby, she kept his name as Arnav, every one liked this name. Arnav was fond of his mother, he always cling to his mother. Now he was a prince for their house. After arnav born anjali was spending her most of the time with her bro by making him laugh, cry, console. They become lovalable siblings.

Day by day preethi longing also increased, one day it went extreme she was crying her heart out, Shashi cant able to see her condition he too like to have a baby, he too wished to live like a happy family like his friend anand with a bundle of joy. Next day they went to doctor to get treatment for her, treatment also started but no use. they went to lot of temples, she kept all the fastings, after three years they got god gift a cute and chubby little angel with button eyes. All are very happy due to her birth. Anand nd anusha also happy for their friends, more than them arnav was happy and excited to get his new doll which is alive. They all r discussing about name for their angel. Here arnav was jumping and saying I am happy happy happy...... by hearing his cute talk all laughed on his behaviour. Shashi said why cant we keep her name as happy. Preethi replied no I don't like happy its not like a name, suddenly preethi told we can keep her name as 'Khushi' which also means happy only, all agreed with her they kept her name as Khushi. But for arnav always Doll only.

Aft khushi born, arnav started to spend his time with his doll. He was protective and possessive towards her. Anjali will also be with khushi if her bro allowed only. Anjali was kind and soft towards her bro and khushi, she  treat her as a own sister. Their parents were happy on their love bond. For both couple, three buddies are like their own babies. They were living happily together but in two different mansions. 

Days going buddies bond also growing. Arnav will sleep with khushi by hugging in her house, their parents also not having any issues for them all are their children only. Khushi will get happy whenever arnav was near. Arnav will play with her tiny hands giving kisses on her cheek pinching her cheeks she always giggle on his gesture. Some times if arnav give kiss on her cheeks she starts to cry arnav will get angry he will slightly push her and turns his face away, Khushi tries to turn his face to her side with her tiny hand, while arnav looking her face she again starts to giggle with her toothless mouth, by seeing her giggle he too will join with her. If any one scold arnav in front of khushi, she will start to cry. For arnav his day starts and ends with his doll only by hug and kiss. Arnav will cry for going to school because he dont wanna miss his doll. Parents have to convince him with lot of difficulties to send him to school. Without willing and crying he will go to school. In school also he will wait for finishing time only. If school time got over means he becomes happy to see his doll. After school he will go to khushi home only, he will give hug and kiss to her, will play for sometime with her after that only he will go to his home to get fresh and change his uniform. Khushi also got habituated to this if any eve she didnt see arnav means she will start to cry. Arnav will finish his homework soon to go and play with his doll. This was their daily routine, crying for going to school, happy for coming from school.

One day during his school time he feels to see his doll, at lunch time he climbs on tree and jumped from their to cross the school compound which is small one, due to that he got injuries on his skin but he didnt bother about that. Immediately went to khushi home to see his lovely doll. Preethi was shocked to see arnav with his dirty uniform and injuries. She asked the reason arnav with a cool smile said, I came to see my doll so when I jumped from tree to cross the compound my dress got dirty and got some injuries. Preethi informed this to Anusha, she too shocked hear this and came to khushi's home and saw arnav was playing with khushi. Anusha starts to scold arnav but our khushi as usual starts crying to escape arnav from scoldings. Eve anand and shashi came from office, after getting fresh shashi and preethi who is having khushi went to arnav's home. Anusha told about arnav's naughtiness, anand and Shashi are laughing by hearing this, Anand told to Shashi, yaar your girl is making my boy to do crazy things. All started to laugh, by seeing them khushi too started to giggle.

Because of arnav naughtiness, anusha and preethi decided to go to school to give lunch for him with khushi. Arnav also happy at mrng class he will wait for lunch time, afternoon class he will wait for school finishing time to meet his Doll. Days going by their crazy things.

this work belongs to med writer Nakshathra