Part 44

Khushi slowly started to tell with hestitation, Arnav... oh... I m sorry, I just... before she completes her sentence, arnav shouted, shut up doll... everything has some limit, r u mad for one shopping u played prank like dis, do u know what I went through when I heard that u r fainted, when u going to stop ur ****, Khushi was just blinking her eyes, aranv added, dammit I m asking u something, Khushi said with baby tone, u only told to shut up. Arnav was furious, yeah now listen to me like u din do anything, Khushi said, sorry arnav I know what I did is wrong but u know na I love shopping that too with u so only I told like dis, plzzzzz I m ur baby doll na, cant u forgive ur baby doll arnie... in one breathe she finished telling by making puppy face like soo innocent. Arnav heart lightly melted on his stubborn baby doll nd he started to tell, doll but still u should not..... before he completes, khushi lips touched on his cheeks, she pecked lightly, arnav was surprised, his mouth was was sealed, khushi said atleast now forgive me plzzzz by saying she holded her both ears, Arnav heart was jumping in joy for her light peck but he realized der place wer few people witnessing dem, he slowly said doll all r seeing us. Khushi replied, so what tell them to turn, arnav muttered unbelievable. 

 Arnav called her to come home but she said no arnav u came dis much distance plz ll do shopping nd go. Arnav told, doll u know I don‟t like dese things. Khushi said, but u like me na... for me u come. Atlast he need to obey his baby doll, without willing he went with her, they went to mens section nd took suits for their dad nd some casuals t.shirt for arnav, Khushi took pink t.shirt which is simple she showed to arnav, arnav remembered his childhood where she chose pink color that time she is too small so he accepted but now he cant. Arnav said, not again doll u know pink I wont wear. Khushi replied, arnav really it ll be cute. Arnav making annoyed face, I m not gal to look like cute. Khushi pouted her face nd kept that t.shirt back. Aft that dey went to ladies section to take sarees for all, arnav just went nd sat on resting chair, Khushi was busy in choosing saree, she was confused she dono for whom what saree should take. Arnav saw khushi he nodded his head like unbelievable, he dono when sleep took over him. 

Khushi selected for all except her, she looked at arnav her eyes poped out to see him who was sleeping in sitting position itself nd he look just as a baby ASR. She again started to search saree for her, time was going on, arnav suddenly waked nd looked at his surrounding he saw khushi who was still standing in same position looking for saree, he looked at his watch, he was shocked to see the time more than 1hr went still she choosing. Arnav went to her nd asked her to take soon but she was confused to choose, she asked him for help, he said I dono abt ladies things by saying he turned to left direction he spotted one red with black saree which is shining with stones, he slowly took that saree he thought surely it ll suit on his doll. Arnav showed that saree to khushi, khushi loved it very much her heart was doing somersault atlast her arnie selected saree for her like always his selection ll be best. But khushi said teasingly, no arnav I don‟t like saree ur taste is not nice, Arnav got angry, yeah den y asking my help to select by saying he went nd sat on chair again. Khushi smiled on him, arnav was looking at her with angry glare, khushi wantedly took one pink saree for her nd kept that red saree der itself. Arnav was furious on her. Atlast dey finished taking dress. 

 Arnav said with angry tone, come fast wanna go home. Khushi shouted, whattt no till now only v took dresses what abt matching accessories, come arnav by saying she dragged him. Arnav was getting irritated, she spend another 1 hr for accessories nd cosmetics but still din finish her shopping. Arnav lost his patience, he said with pleaded face,doll many days I worked nite fully without sleeping, at that time also I din feel tired but now in dis few hrs really I feel tired, come doll I need rest. Khushi dono whether to laugh or to feel pity on him. Finally dey finished shopping nd came out. Arnav went to parking area to take his car, khushi suddenly excused herself nd went inside, she came aft 10 minutes nd went to der home. 

They reached home, khushi said, arnav plz take this things nd come, I feel tired I ll go inside by saying she ran into home. Arnav blood was boiling he looked back seat where things r placed, he was shocked to see the things which is looking as heap. Khushi went inside, shashi asked her, khushi u din buy anything. Khushi said with victory smile, he bringing dad. Shashi looked at entrance wer one boy was standing with lot of things he was struggling to hold the things, he coming with the things by hugging on his chest his face was not seeing clearly due to that heap. Shashi said to him, u just keep it here v ll take our things, he looked at khushi nd said, khushi give some tip to that delivery boy see how struggling he is. Arnav, What the.... he just left all things on the floor with thud. Khushi was laughing like mad, shashi was shocked to see arnav like dis.