Part 31

Arnav took khushi to her room with teddy bear, khushi got down from his hold. Arnav, I m really sorry doll... I was just in tension due to my work so in anger I said dese words to u.... Khushi know very well abt his anger but she thought to play with him she made a straight face without giving any reaction, arnav was pleading for forgivness khushi was enjoying his restlessness. Atlast khushi told, arnav I don‟t wanna talk u anything if u r in angry u can say anything to anyone, u broke my heart u just be with ur anger itself..... Arnav told her, doll see i brought ur fav teddy bear nd al still u wont forgive me aa..... Khushi replied, yeah u brought me that, I accepted ur gift that does not mean I ll forgive u, how dare u to scold me like that, now leave me alone. Arnav asked with pleading face, plzzzzz doll dis one time next time I ll never do..... Khushi just pushed him out of her room nd locked herself. Arnav standing out side of her room like a loser. 

 Inside the room khushi was dancing in a joy, how u made me to cry when I came to see u, now its revenge time arnav lets see at what extent u can go to make up for dis, Arnav singh raizada tdy I ll show u who is khushi kumari gupta, ha ha ha so sweet u arnav u bought me beautiful gift, thanks for that. Suddenly she thought to inform her friends payal nd lavanya abt arnav arrival bz dey r eager to meet him. Khushi called payal first, she asked her to come home with lavanya to see arnav. Payal also excited to see arnav, but more than her lavanya was eager to meet him, when payal told to lavanya abt khushi call lavanya heart was jumping in joy she just thinking like she going to meet her prince charming nd she also know if khushi came to know her feelings towards arnav surely she ll kill her. Payal nd lavanya planned to go on that evening. 

Arnav came to hall, shashi asked arnav teasingly, Arnav wt abt ur deal success or not. Arnav was confused at first, shashi added by seeing his confusion, ur‟s doll deal. Arnav got irriated, already ur daughter eating my brain now u too don‟t start. Shashi laughed on him, what to do arnav, ur doll na u wanna suffer. Arnav was annoyed nd went to his home with blank mind he dono what to do how to solve dis. 

In the evening time payal nd lavanya arrived to khushi home, she introduced to dem to her parents, dey had some chit chat, lavanya was impatiently waiting to see arnav, she asked khushi wer is arnav I wanna see him. Khushi saw excited feeling on her face nd sensed something fishy. Three of dem went to arnav home, anand nd anusha was sitting in the hall, she gave intro to dem khushi asked anusha abt arnav, she said he was in the room dono he was upset not talking anything just he was disturbed on some thoughts, Khushi know what thought disturbing him but still she was enjoying. Anusha nd shashi went leaving dis three gals. While dey talking, dey heard husky voice who was talking on his Bluetooth coming down stairs. Instantly three gals looked towards voice direction, lavanya went to dreamland by seeing the figure she started to praise, wow khushi who is he... never seen anyone handsome like dis he is smart, hot nd ****y I would like to have him as my prince charming, what a manly body, his voice was soo romantic..... 

Khushi was boiling in anger nd thinking, how dare she talk abt my arnav, eventhough she is my friend that does not mean she can describe my arnav like dis, with her anger voice, shouted arnavvvv...... Arnav looked towards her den he noticed other two gals which is not familiar he had no idea, he came near to khushi, whattt y u shouting I m not deaf.... Khushi already boiling in anger in dis arnav was adding fuel to her, I know u not deaf dey r my friends I just called u to introduce with dem, arnav saw the gal faces, one gal standing with happiness face, another one standing dreamingly with out blinking her eyes also. Khushi first introduced payal with smile, payal dis is arnav nd arnav she is payal my best friend. Next she introduced lavanya with rage, arnav dis is lavanya nd lavanya dis is ur arnav (lavanya face litted up hearing UR arnav) khushi noticed sparks in her eyes den with her mocking smile she added, UR BROTHER (lavanya face changed nd she came from dreamland to real world) Arnav chuckled by hearing dis he too noticed lavanya face which became dull he very well know abt his doll. He smile towards his doll who was in anger nd went from der. 

Next day was der exam result three gals r restless thinking abt der result, dey were trying to see result on der net but due to busy connection it taking long time to downloading, dey solding der poor lifeless lappy for taking time. Finally three gals saw der result three of dem passed with good percentage, khushi scored 95% she was on cloud nine, she thought to inform her arnav first but remembering der fight she kept numb. In office arnav already saw his doll result he was more happy to see her percentage, my childish doll became studious hmmmm its good.... Khushi informed her parents abt her results dey were so happy, dey asked her wts her plan for higher studies, khushi was blinking her eyes without any answer bz she had no idea, she just said to dem, dad I ll tell u later by saying she went to her room. Khushi thought to go payal home to talk abt der higher studies nd also called lavanya to come der. Atlast three friends met at payal home, lavanya told v ll join London university, payal is from traditional family so it is difficult to make dem to accept. But for our khushi parents r not problem she itself problem to herself, she remember arnav face she again cant stay away from him so she dropped dis idea, went to her home without further discussing. 

Lavanya was clear in her decision she conviced payal parents with great difficulties, she became success nd went to her home. She thinking abt khushi all the time she know very well khuhsi is stubborn person once she decided its impossible to change her decision. Immediately idea clicked in her mind, she dialed khushi landline no, preethi attended the call, lavanya asked arnav no to her, preethi asked the reason but she said, I just need his help for my future studies, preethi gave arnav no to her. Lavanya immedialtely called arnav she told him to convince khushi for her higher studies in London univ. Arnav was sad to hear dis but it is also best one to get better future for his doll, he can sacrifice anything for his doll he just need his doll‟s life happy nd best, he controlled his emotions nd accepted to convince her nd he asked lavanya to come to her home at eve. 

On that evening arnav went to his home, got fresh nd rushed to khushi home. He was talking with shashi abt some business deals aft some time lavanya nd payal came, dey greeted dem lavanya gave smile to arnav for his help. Shashi called khushi that her friends came to see her, khushi came down from her room, dey talked for some time, finally topic started, lavanya asked khushi, khushi tell me wt have u decided for ur higher studies, payal parents also accepted her to study in London, wt abt u... 

Khushi said, see lavanya v already talked abt dis I....... she wont study in London, she is already crazy she cant able to manage anything alone while she studying in school itself she always used to come behind me for very silly matters also, in that u talking abt going abroad, surely she cant survive alone der, arnav finishied his comment. Khushi was in rage nd furious nd gave angry glare to arnav, Lavanya yeah I m ready to come London, I wanna give nose cut for some ppl who r roaming with confidence by judging wrongly abt others, I ll prove myself. Arnav gave victorious smile to lavanya nd payal. 

 Khushi was in anger so she decided to prove him wrong, that his judgement was not correct abt her nd she din realize anything other than dis. Her parents r happy abt her decision all appreacited her decision which ll make to get better future nd also she can learn how to survive in dis world with out depend on others. Arnav was sad but also happy for his doll future, he too happy for der decision. Finally time arrived for khushi to go London, still she was in anger with arnav she din talk to him properly, arnav nd shashi went to drop her in airport, payal nd lavanya r already reached der dey waiting for khushi. Aft few minutes dey reached, arnav was hoping that his doll talk to him before she go, but she just said bye to her dad nd went, arnav turned his back with fallen face he was really hurt by her, khushi went some distance, by increasing distance her heart beats too increasing realization dawned to her, that she going to stay away from her arnav, tears started to stagnate on her eyes, which is ready to fall. 

Suddenly arnav feels heaviness on his back nd hearing little sobs, aft some seconds he realized it was none other than his doll, he hold her hand nd make her to stand in front of him wiped her tears, immediately she hugged him, arnav I m sorrrrry... I just thought to play with u but I m not angry on u aft seeing ur teddy bear itself my angry vanished but wen u said to lavanya, I cant survive alone that time I got really angry so only I accepted to go but I cant go now arnav v ll go back to home itself, I don‟t wanna go anywer she said in one breathe. Arnav smiled with his moist eyes, doll I know everything to make u accept only I talked like that other wise u wont accept to go. Khushi saw him with her wide eyes, she hit his chest, u r very bad arnav..... Yes bz of my doll by saying he kissed on her forehead nd told her to take care. Khushi kissed his cheek nd said cutely with her lovely tears, U too..... she waved bye to dem nd left. Both with heavy hearted made der way to settle demselves......