Part 30

On that morning arnav went to meeting but dey cant get that deal due to some of his employee mistake in summary report, arnav was in rage nd furious due to dis, he cant tolerate that losing deal which ll give more profit nd gain, he showed his anger by shouting on his employee for small small reason, his employees r scared to hear his bark, der were pin drop silence in office. 

 Aftn arnav need to attend conference meeting for another deal, so he was preparing nd checking the report to gain dis deal at any cost. He informed his PA to arrange conference room for meeting aft some time arnav went to attend his meeting. Khushi reached his office with full excitement, she went to arnav cabin by running in full speed but her face fallen by seeing empty cabin. She asked one gal abt arnav, she informed her, Sir was attending his meeting in conference room noone shld not...... before she completes her sentence khushi rushed to conference room. 

 Arnav was giving presentation to his clients, suddenly door opened with full force, all looked towards door, arnav was angry who disturbing now already I told noone to disturb until meeting get over, he looked the figure, Arnav... by shouting khushi came nd hugged him, arnav dono how to react in front of his clients, Khushi realized he din give any response so she came out of her hug nd saw his clients who were looking at dem in shocking expression, Khushi looked dem with his cool smile, Hello uncleji's I m khushi, Arnav's doll...... can I take my arnav for sometime..... All the clients r simply blinking der eyes dey dono whats happening der, arnav rolled his eyes with anger by hearing her cute speech. Arnav asked excuse nd dragged her to his cabin, Don't u have common sense wen nd wer how to behave, who the hell send u here wont u think before u do anything, I m not like u I having lot of works everytime I cant come behind u, arnav showed his rage to that poor soul, Khushi was shocked for his reaction her happiness changed into hurt tears started to flow down on her cheeks, by seeing her arnav realized wt he had done nd felt sharp pain on his heart. He closed his eyes nd took long breathe, he opened his eyes but khushi was not der, he saw the figure at entrance who was crying nd went out. Arnav pushed all the things on his table, Dammit wt I have done how I can scold her, she came to see u with her smile nd happiness but u changed into tears nd sadness, he was cursing himself. 

 Arnav felt restless he cant able to concentrate on his work, he tried to call her but she was not taking she disconnecting his call. Arnav thought without thinking u did dis now u only wanna regret for dis, think arnav think how to make up for solution, Suddenly he got an idea nd did one call his lips curved into smile. Aft his work he went to his doll home, he pressed the calling bell. Khushi who drinking her coffee moved to open the door, She was so much happy to see the thing which is infront of her She was in open mouth , there was a cute pink teddy bear which is
nearly height of arnav, it has heart in the middle nd written as I LOVE U.... Khushi was happy to see, she touched that teddy bear, arnav who was standing behind slowly came infront of her by holding his ears nd said sorry with pleaded face, Khushi was jumping in joy in her heart, but din say anything she giving angry face to him. 

 Shashi nd preethi asked arnav what happened, arnav came inside nd told dem what mistake he did. Khushi went nd touched the teddybear it was so soft, she was more happy to get dis she tried to took that teddybear nd take it inside but it was huge she cant able to lift, with dis stuggling she fell down on ground by hugging that teddybear, by hearing the sound three of dem turned to see, by seeing scene wer khushi was on the floor nd teddy bear on top of her all burst into laughter, khushi was furious for der laughter, she swift in one round, now khushi was on top nd giving angry glare to arnav, arnav knew if he did any mistake d situation ll go worst without thinking anything, he rushed to his doll, in one swing he lifted both his doll nd teady bear in arms, just like he carrying teddy bear with both hands nd khushi is lying top on that. Khushi holded his neck by one hand nd by other she holded his collar, she was scared on his sudden lift, she buried her face on his chest she said, arnav don't leave me, Arnav looked at his doll, Never till I alive.......