Part 2

Now khushi also started to walk with her tiny legs, she was becoming naughty always she will play with water, throwing things on others, moving here and there and will make others to run for catch her. Her best place is arnav's lap always clinging to him by playing with his shirt buttons pulling his hairs punching on his cheeks, arnav also love her antics. Their parents are very happy on their love. If anyone scold khushi, she will go towards arnav and buried her head on his chest by hugging his waist, arnav will starts to scold them for scolding on his doll, their parents are amused to see their babies, how they both are protective towards each other.

Khushi starts to talk with her baby tone, all r happy to hear her baby talks, she will try to repeat what others are saying in front of her. On one weekend both the families went to watch cinema on theatre, all are busy in watching film but arnav and his doll are playing by pinching and kicking, suddenly arnav saw the screen hero and heroine were hugging, hero confessing his love by saying I love u. Naughty arnav thought about him and his doll daily they also used to hug and kiss each other.

Next mrng before going to school as usual arnav went to his doll to hug and kiss. But there he hugged her and kissed on her baby cheek saying I LOVE U, his doll also repeated I LA Oo... arnav was happy to hear this but he don't know the meaning of I love u, he did what he saw on the film. Their parents are stunned to see the scene and all laughed on their baby confession.

Every day driver only will take arnav to school by their car, On one Saturday they planned to go to temple, arnav is having school so he can't go, they left khushi to nani to take care because she is small and cant suffer in temple rush. Anusha made arnav to get ready for school soon, they started to go for temple. In home there is only nani, khushi and clever arnav. Anjali also went with them as for her school holiday that day.

Nani is having headache so she is lying on sofa, without knowing she slept. Here arnav and khushi are playing. Arnav have to go to school now he saw khushi was alone so he felt bad to leave her alone so suddenly he got an idea. Arnav picked up khushi and went to sit in his car. He called driver to go, they went to school. Arnav picked up khushi went to his classroom. Poor driver didn't notice this naughty arnav plan.