Part 83

After putting design on her hand she went to payal where lavanya, akash and Nk are also sitting, she joined them, payal showed her design to khushi, khushi glanced her design and find A at centre which was written in italic.

Khushi teased payal, oh now this madam also got ready for her marriage so soon going to be sister in law.

Payal blushed by hearing this, she hit on khushi's shoulder. To make worse condition, akash added, khushi really I'm very desperate to make u sister in law.

Payal gave angry glare to akash, akash asked, arrey y are looking at me like this, don't u have wish to become my wife. Payal was shocked to hear his question, without any confession he was talking abt their marriage she cant able to believe that akash will speak directly like this. Nk and lavanya were looking them with wide eyes.

Lavanya asked, payal why u didn't say anything to us I never expect this from u. Payal was confused, she don't know what to say suddenly, payal said, no lavanya nothing like that I, myself can't understand my feelings so only I didn't say anything to u.

Khuhsi said, yeah yeah I know so only always u were drooling over my brother. Nk was thinking, akash u got ur love but what abt me... Nk hugged akash and said, congrats akash.

Akash asked, congrats but for what... Nk replied, u got ur love na that too easily without any confession, direct proposal for marriage hmmm superfast aan... Akash smiled at his brother comment.

Payal to escape from this situation, she asked, khushi leave abt me first u show ur design, khushi showed her hand, payal said nice choice khuhsi ur design looks so pretty.

Lavanya said, hello give credit to me because I only chose that design for her so it will look pretty only like me.

Nk smiled and thought, ofcourse u r pretty only la so only I can't resist myself from thinking abt u.

Payal suddenly asked, lavanya I hope u chose design only not this A na... Lavanya and khuhsi got confused and asked what A.

Payal with grin showed A on her hand which is beautifully written, khuhsi and lavanya was shocked, khushi's mouth got opened, her eyes were blinking widely, she almost shouted, how this A came here.

Payal started to tease, oh khuhsi don't pretend, I know all whom this A refers.

Lavanya asked, khushi u too didn't say anything to me like payal, u both are hiding ur love from me.

Khushi was shocked, I didn't love anyone I don't know how and y she put A on my hand. Akash and Nk are confused hearing their talks they didn't get any hint.

Nk asked, can anyone tell me for whom this A. Payal said with huge smile its for ur brother only. Akash and Nk were shocked to hear this. Akash said with shocked tone, khushi why u put my name on ur hand. Nk added, yeah khushi my brother is loving payal only na... see payal also put A on her hand, how u both can... now three girls were shocked, payal got angry and shouted, oh plz shut up, here not only Akash whose name starts with A. NK said, then anand uncle also A but y.... lavanya got irritated and said, Nk not only anand uncle his son's name also starts with A only.

Akash and Nk looked at each other, and shouted at same time, what A refers to Arnav.

Payal and lavanya nodded positively, khushi was looking at them with confusion she can't able to deny at the same time can't able to accept also due to confusion. Now she remembered how that designer asked her, reason for her blush and how she said his name. Again she recalled the incident which happened between them, blush start to form on her face, her eyes starts to search for arnav but he was no where to be seen, while her eyes are roaming she saw anjali and vishal who are spending lovely time with each other, khushi was happy to see anjali. After seeing them her gaze fixed on next person Rishi whose was looking at her intensely, khushi felt uncomfortable to stand there she removed her gaze from him. She excused and went from there.

Rishi thought it was a best time to talk with her so he followed and went behind her, khushi went to kitchen to drink some water, rishi stopped on his track and thought to wait for her to come out. He didn't like to enter kitchen anyone can suspect so he waited impatiently for her with maintaining distance from kitchen. Khushi was standing blankly, she don't know what to do her hands are filled with mehandi she can't drink water, ladies all are busy in enjoying.

Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder, she jerked and turned, arnav raised his eye brow, Khushi was looking here and there.

Arnav asked, why u standing here.

Khushi said with looking down, came to drink water.

Arnav asked, then drink it y standing like statue.

Khushi was annoyed, she showed her hands by raising it up.

Arnav understood and took glass, filled with water and kept near to her lips, khushi looked at him. Arnav asked, now y looking at me just drink it. Khushi drank that water, she finished drinking but some water is flowing from her corner lips.

Arnav looked at her, she tried to go away from there, without disturbing her hand, he grabbed her by waist. She was shocked she don't know this time what he is going to do. Arnav made her to turn, khushi was damn nervous she was looking down, Arnav looked at her eyes which are fixed on the floor and looked at her lips where some water is remaining, he bend towards her slowly, by feeling his hot breathe she closed her eyes, he slowly drank that little drops which were close to her corner lips at the bottom. Khushi was frozen on his gesture, Arnav whispered on her ears, I too feel thirsty for water. Now khushi really became statue she didn't realized when arnav released her from his hold, she opened her eyes after few seconds but only to see herself alone.