Part 33

Arnav was frozed to see that angel which is wearing Indian traditional dress, his heart skipped for a minute dey were lookin like almost hugging each other, khushi who was standing der shocked to see dat scene which is happening in front of her eyes.Khushi eyes just fixed on that duppatta wer arnav was holding, it almost caught fire, immediately she pulled from his hand nd threw it away, now she turned her gaze to that man was holding her safely, she was stunned to see arnav who was looking smart nd handsome in three piece suit which is black in color giving hot look to him, dis was her first time seeing him in dis attire. Both cant take off der eyes, der feelings which is buried nd hidden in der heart slowly waking from sleep with der different feelings which dey never felt it. 

Arnav first time admired his doll's feminine, wer her childness replaced by matured gal, her face which is showing innocence nd purity her eyes which is full of passion nd love, her lips which is shining by her strawberry lipsgloss which is tempting him more, his doll became angel for him, who came from heaven only for him. Khushi first time seeing her arnav's manliness, his touch arousing her hidden feelings in her each cell of her body which is making her to shiver, his warmness making her to forget dis real world, her hand which she kept on his chest feeling his heart beats which is beating fast same like her heart, der heart beating synchronized with each other, his chocolate brown eyes gaze on her piercing her heart to that core, der inner feelings r just exploding in der body. 

Winds were blowing nd brushing der bodies, which disturbing arnav to see his angel face clearly due to dancing of her hair which is blocking on her milky skin, he took his hand nd made his way on her face slowly moved his finger to take her hair fringe to tuck it properly behind her ear, his touch made her to breathe heavily nd closed her eyes to feel dis moment till der eternity, his light touch created a mark of his color on her face which is pink, her heavy breathe is making him to go crazy, he felt proud on his painting on her angel face, khushi was feeling difficult to breathe due to his manly warmess which is pouring on her body with so much intense. 

 Finaly dey celebrated diwali with each other closeness, wer the fire caught the crackers of der feelings in eachother heart by exploding throughtout der body for a moment.