Part 14

KHUSHI'S BIRTHDAY SPL

Next day was Khushi's birthday, all are excited more excited was our arnav. They like to celebrate her birthday in a grand manner, by inviting their relatives, friends and staff members. That day went with as ususal works and crazy things. At night after finishing dinner all went to their bed for sleep, but arnav was impatiently waiting for 12'o clock. He was just seeing his doll and time he wanna wish her first. All are in deep sleep even khushi too, time going to hit 12 before that arnav slowly went outside the room without any noise, that eve he kept one red rose on his secret place without knowing to anyone. He took that rose and went to her room, he waited for sharp 12. Now clock hit 12, slowly arnav kept that red rose near his doll and wished her with his precious smile, Happy birthday Doll by saying he kissed her cheek on both sides. Now his mission was success so he slept peacefully by hugging her and waiting for next mrng.

MORNING FUN:

It was khushi birthday, mrng all wished her and blessed. They decided to go temple to do spl pooja for her. All got ready to go, Arnav was wearing a pink T.shirt which is selected by his doll and khushi is wearing a pink frock which is selected by arnav and matching to his dress. They reached temple, preethi and anusha went to buy pooja thal, others went inside the temple. Anjali was sitting with nani, she is telling some story to her. Shashi and anand are talking about the business. Anusha and preethi came with pooja thal they were telling to do spl pooja to panditji. Khushi and arnav are playing hide and seek they are hiding behind pillars, trees and sometimes back of their mom and dad. Now it was khushi's turn to find arnav, khushi closed her eyes with her tiny hands, arnav was thinking where to hide he is looking here and there, finally he decided to hide at one place. Khushi opened her eyes she was searching for arnav but he was nowhere to be seen. It was time for pooja, all people gathered to pray. Khushi was standing with her mom still her eyes was looking for arnav.

Panditji started to do pooja with pooja thaal, all are singing devotional song, temple bells are ringing, all are praying to god. Suddendly panditji was shocked with open mouth and left pooja thal in his hand, which fell on the ground with huge sound, due to that sound all opened their eyes, now all the people are shocked and surprised to see the scene except khushi.

Arnav is casually coming from behind the god idol, he was looking them with surprise why all are looking him with shock. Khushi saw him she was happy to see, ran towards him and hugged him he too hugged her. He saw their parents

Arnav: what, why all are at looking me

Anand: with angry, Arnav what are you doing there

Arnav: Hide and seek dad....

Anand: what... but you should not go there

Arnav: why... what a big deal....

By hearing this shashi laughed and said, Anand see your son is gonna be a successful business man in future, now itself talking abott deal and all. Oh shut up shashi.... anand shouted. Arnav, come doll we will play somewhere else by saying he went with khushi. All the ppl are looking at duo with wide eyes.

NOON FUN:

Aft eating der lunch, they started to do arrangements for khushi birthday party, arrangements are going in full speed. All are busy in their work flower arrangement, light settings, ordering cake, arranging drinks and snacks for guests, they gave balloon packet and told to arnav nd anjali to blow all the balloons in that packet. Arnav don't like this job but for his doll he is doing that. Anjali and arnav started to blow balloona nd tying it in thread. Khushi was playing by pulling the flowers which is arranged and sometimes she is breaking the balloon which is blown by arnav and anjali. Arnav got irritated he told her to sit silent but she is not hearing his words, she was still doing her act.

Arnav was annoyed at one stage, he went to khushi and lifted her, he took one balloon which is blown by him. He kept balloon on the floor and made khushi to sit on that balloon, BOOOOOOOOOOM......... she landed on floor with a thud, she was scared and started crying. Anjali was laughing like a mad, tears are rolling on her cheeks with laugh, arnav also can't control his laugh. By hearing her crying all rushed to them, preethi lifted khushi and consoling her but no use she is crying badly. All are looking towards arnav and anjali who are laughing like mad. Theier parents thought due to that balloon sound only she is crying.

Arnav felt bad for his doll, he can't see her tears. All are trying to console but she is not stopping her cry. Finally arnav got an idea, he took one balloon kept on the floor, now he tried to sit on that balloon, BOOOOOOOOOM....... He too landed on floor. Khushi stopped crying and blinking her eyes on that instant by seeing him, all are looking at him surprised. Anjali controlled her laugh and told their parents what arnav did with his doll and why she cried, by hearing the story all are looking at him blankly they don't have words to say him anything.

EVENING FUN:

Party started, all got ready with their new dresses, khushi was wearing a white frock with red heart design she is looking so cute and pretty. Their parents welcomed the guests, they served drinks and snacks to them, now its time for cutting cake. Khushi was with her mom, arnav was standing next to her, others are standing near to them. With the help of preethi khushi cut her cake she was happy and excited to see the big cake, after cutting cake preethi fed cake to her, with help of her mom hand khushi fed cake to her dad, anand nad anusha.

Arnav was eagerly waiting for his turn, finally his turn came he opened his mouth to eat cake but khushi is teasing him taking her hand left and right and giggling, all are aughing at their buddies, arnav saw everyone he can't take it anymore, he don't like others laughing at him, he suddenly took khushi from preethi and pressed her face on that full cake, all are shocked and dumbfounded at his act, laughing turned into shocking. Khushi started to cry, her face is full of cake. Anusha and anand scolded him, arnav anger also vanished by seeing his doll tears. He slowly rubbed his face with her, now his face also full of cake by seeing his face khushi started to giggle and clapping her hands in happiness. All the guests are admiring and adoring the buddies bond of love......