Part 79

Khushi wanted to scream at him before that she realized their surroundings where all are looking at this duo with some curiosity, she threw angry glare on him and silently took her breakfast, arnav was succeed in changing her mood where now nervous is replaced into anger, its better now. Aft taking her breakfast both bid good bye to others and started to go for office. While going to office, arnav was continuously asking some details regarding future projects to distract her mind, but the truth is he was distracting his own mind by talking with her. If they remain silent means surely they will think abt their previous moments which will create awkwardness, khuhsi also forgot abt the incident at this moment by giving answer to arnav for his questions. After some minutes they reached office on correct time.

Arnav rushed to cabin and khushi went to her respective place, arnav immediately went to attend his meetings without any delay. Khushi went to her place and saw payal who was busy in her work, after seeing khushi she started to talk with her which helped khuhsi not to remember anything, which happened in this morning. Arnav attended his meeting successfully with full concentration without any distracts, aft attending that he came to his cabin and relaxed himself. He closed his eyes aft taking sip of water, morning incident flashed on his mind he immediately opened his eyes, and thought to keep himself in his busy works, he took his laptop and started to work, while working he didn't realize when his hand clicked the pictures, lot of pictures are there which contains their families, when he saw his doll picture he stopped clicking further, it was her show topper picture where she was looking gorgeous in his masterpiece attire. He admired her beauty for some time.

He clicked next one, it was a picture of him and his doll where they were giving pose to media he was keeping his hand on her waist and she kept her hand on his chest. He smiled looking at their picture, next picture came where he was kissing his doll cheek in front of the whole world without caring abt the media, in that picture her eyes were wide due to shock of his kiss, he adored her seeing her pics. While enjoying in his own world with doll pics he didn't realize his time, one of his staff member came and informed him conference room is ready we can conduct meeting, Arnav came to reality from his pic world, he was shocked on his own behavior and got angry on himself he closed his laptop in frustration, he replied him, I'll inform u... now u can go.... His staff moved from there. He ran his finger in his hair thinking abt his weird behaviour; he stamped his hand on his table, what the hell... what's wrong with me dammit.....

Khushi who came there to give one file rooted to spot by seeing his anger and outburst, she slowly came and kept her hand on him who was closed his eyes, he pushed her hand and turned towards her, he remained silent by seeing her. She was worried abt him by seeing his state. Khushi asked, arnav what happen any problem. Arnav just nodded his head in negative, khushi added, I know something is there otherwise u wont react like this. Arnav said calmly, doll plz can u leave me alone for sometime.... Plz..... khushi was shocked he never asked to anyone like this, but she too felt it as rite thing and left from there. Arnav leaned on his chair and closed his eyes.......