Part 88

Khushi was pacing on her room, she is biting her nails with some thoughts, she wanna ask arnav but after hearing this how will he react to it... ofcourse What the... was his first words after that what he will say or how he will shout.

Khushi is praying god to give some courage, after some time she went to arnav home, all are enjoying the time but her eyes are searching for arnav who is missing at that time.

Khushi asked anjali where is arnav,

anjali said with sulky face, where he will be... he will be with his soul laptop only.

Khushi rushed to his room, she looked at him as anjali said he is working on his laptop.

Khushi cleared her throat, arnav looked at her and again continued his work, Khushi stamped her feet for not getting any response after seeing also.

Khushi: Arnav...

Arnav: Hmmm... without looking

Khushi: Arnav...

Arnav: what doll...

Khushi: look at me na...

Arnav : looked at her, tell me...

Khushi : oh... I... we...

Arnav: narrowed his eyes, doll what oh.. I.. we... what is cooking in ur crazy mind just spill it out.

Khushi : Di's sangeet function is going to be held

Arnav: yeah I know that...

Khushi: So shop....ping...

Arnav: What the... now only u guys went and bought those many things, now again u wanna go. Other than that do u know anything always seeking a chance for ur shopping

Khushi: that's for mehandi but now sangeet..

Arnav: what ever doll..

Khushi: Arnav plz.... Its for our di...

Arnav: I'm also saying the same, its for our di not for u, to get over react and to get excitement.

Khushi: plz arnav...

Arnav: Do something but plz don't eat my brain.

Khushi: Hmmm...this time also lavanya and payal are going to join with us.

Arnav: he know talking to her is waste he just nodded

Khushi: This time some other person is also going to come with us.

Arnav: Oh... yeah then she must be mad only to come with u guys...

Khushi: NO... its not she... its he...

Arnav: what vishal and rishi too...

Khushi: NO...

Arnav: then... who is that mad..

Khushi: you... you are that mad...

Arnav: with shock, what the.... r u crazy... not again doll I cant...

Khushi : sorry arnav this time u must... no choice with u... I want u to come with me.

Arnav: doll don't bug me with ur so called shopping

Khushi: Arnav plz just for some time... I wont take much time just wanna buy few things.

Arnav: Yeah... I know... really u are going to buy few things... I know abt u very well instead of u going to shopping u will bring shopping mall itself here.

Khushi: no pinky promise this time u itself select everything for me and di, I know ur choice is always the best one.

Arnav: doll... I hate shopping u know very well...

Khushi: But I love shopping... so for me u wanna come plzzz... just for some time only...

Arnav: doll cant u underst...

Khushi: before he completes his sentence she kept her finger on his lips. Shhh... no more words u are coming.

Arnav: took her finger from his lips, pulled her from waist to crash her body on his chest, do u really want me to come with u...

Khushi: looked at his eyes deeply, nodded her head with heavy breathe...

Arnav: he kissed on her cheek and released her from his hug without saying anything.

Khushi: Arnav.. you...

Arnav: with smile... be ready by 9'o clock...

Khushi: with huge smile... really arnav... thank u so much... I know abt my arnie he cant walkout by making me upset saying that she hugged him tightly and gave strong kiss on his cheek.

Arnav: hugged her gently and his heart is filled with happiness by seeing smile on her face... he uttered smoothly, anything for my crazy doll...

Many more happy returns of the day to my fav actor Barun aka ASR aka Arnav Singh Raizada