Part 47

That nite, for khushi it was sleepless nite due to effect of arnav nd his sweet torture, she cant understand this new feeling in these days but which is lovable nd pleasure to receive this unknown feelings, still arnav art existing on her face by thinking their moment which happened few minutes ago. Suddenly she remembered that tomorrow she wanna go with arnav for office, her new journey going to start nd she was excited for that, nd thought to wake soon not like always late, with lot of twist nd turns she drifted to sleep.

Arnav was lying on his bed, refreshing his memory with that sweet moment, smile came on his lips unknowingly, different sorts of feelings going through his heart but poor soul still thinking that it is just affection bond which is they sharing from childhood but actually not. He recalled all their sweet unforgettable moment, he dono when sleep took over him. 

Next day morning, khushi waked too early with same excitement, which is going to new start for her, she rushed to take bath nd got ready soon with full of joy, in her life it a markable day in her calendar that she waked soo early with her own wish nd also with excitement. She went down nd asked preethi for breakfast but she was shocked how she waked this much soon nd also asking breakfast in this time. Preethi told her hereaft only she going to prepare nd told her to wait. Khushi got angry, Mom first day I m going to office but u making me late I don't want breakfast I m going, bye.... Before prrethi could say khushi went to arnav home.

Anand, anjali nd arnav drinking their morning coffee with chit chat, khushi who was in angry mood came nd saw arnav who is busy in drinking his black coffee with relax. Khushi shouted, Mr. Raizada.... Anand choked his coffee nd looked at entrance, arnav nd anjali r surprised for her arrival in this time that too with anger. Anandh nd arnav looked at each other they were confused whom she called, then they heard, Mr.Arnav singh raizada... Arnav saw her nd asked, doll morning itself what happen to u, y shouting... Khushi was irritated, Mr.Arnav already u r five minutes late for office but asking me coolly y I m shouting. All r confused, arnav asked doll still having more time, whats time now. Khushi replied with anger, arnav time is 9.05 v don‟t have time. All three r smiled nd arnav asked her, doll can u see ur time again. Khushi was irritated, whats the need to see again... by saying she saw her watch, she covered her mouth with hand. Arnav asked, doll now tell me whats the time because I forgot how to see time. Khushi know he was teasing her, with her cheeky smile, sorry its is 8.05 I thought 9.05... with excitement I din see the time properly. Arnav thought unbelievable noone cant be be like her, which is unique piece for him.

Khushi finished her breakfast with arnav, anand nd anjali went to KG industries with shashi, arnav nd khushi went to AR designs. Khushi kept her leg with full of happiness nd excited to work in designing department, fashion designing is her passion, tdy her dream came true. Arnav called all the staff members aft their arrival to office. All r gathered together, khushi was looking them with her broad smile. Arnav started to introduce, She is MY DOLL bit his tongue nd khushi laughed at him for sweet mistake... aah I mean Khushi who is joining.... Khushi interepted nd said to him, I itself ll introduce myself, Arnav just nodded. Khushi started, Hi dear friends, I m khushi Kumari Gupta, I finished my gradution in London nd today I m going to join as head of our designing department, which is also my passion. Because of u ppl this company growing very well I m really like to appreciate ur inputs for this company, today I m happy that I m also going to take part of this company with ur support. Just think me as ur friend so only we can share each other views nd can choose the best which is important for this company growth in future, I m friendly person, u can move with me as a friend, I m not like ur Boss, she winked at arnav who was stunned nd impressed on his doll‟s intro, he never thought his crazy baby doll can be like this. Khushi finally finished by saying, If u have any queries u can come nd ask me any time no need to hesitate to approach me, I m also just one of this company employee, thanks for joining here u can take ur seats.

Khushi turned to arnav nd told, Hey ASR come to our cabin rite now with ordering tone. Arnav was shocked on her sudden statement he saw his staffs who were blinking their eyes with shocked expression, till now no one dared to talk with him like this (but what to do till now there is no doll na....) Arnav smiled nd said, yeah come.... abt punishment also I wanna think. Khushi became red by hearing the word punishment, she making baby face slowly said, arnav can u come with me to our cabin plzzzz..... Arnav chuckled on his doll cute request. Staffs cant able to understand whats going on there, with that confusion dey went to their place nd started to work. Arnav went with khushi to his cabin. 

Important Note: Sorry guys I didn't update last few days because I went to a small trip with my family. And one more reason is that I got job and joined on Sunday so the joining process and everything kept me busy now I will try to update regularly but may not be able to give more updates on weekdays. I will try to give more updates on Saturdays and Sundays. I hope you guys understand my position.