Part 78

Khushi is sitting on his bed, recollecting the moments which happened few minutes before, while remembering itself her body was trembling and shiver run through her whole figure. Still his touch and warm breathes existing on her body with freshness. She itself touched her body with her own fingers where his lips travelled to create havoc inside her. She is trying to realize her own unknown feelings and pleasure which is awakened due to his touch. She closed her eyes tightly and living their romantic moment with her full of heart and with all love and passion which they were having on each other.

After arnav went out of his room, he can't understand his own feelings, how he landed up near her while seeing her in that state, how he touched her checks how he placed wet kiss on her bare body, how he forget himself in her, kissing her is not new for him but today he felt something different in that, always he used to be aware of his doings but today what made him to lost his state. He closed his eyes and took heavy breathe, aft composing himself he did call to khushi home, asked preethi to bring khushi dress.

After few minutes preethi came with her dress and gave to him, arnav not in the state to go again there to see her in that same condition so he refused and told preethi to go and handover her dress. Arnav still can't forget that moment which happened between them, he became silent without talking to anyone, somewhere his heart felt rite whatever he did with his doll, but his same heart also thinking what khuhsi will feel and think about him, he know they are childhood buddies always used to hug and kiss each other, but today he itself felt it is not like usual hug and kiss something more than that, khushi words hit his mind "What I'm for u" he didn't understand that time when she asked him which make them to fight but now he himself started to think "what I'm for her" what relation they both are having, he is not having any answer for that.

Khushi came from his room, she wished everyone good morning, when her gaze fixed on arnav she gave nervous smile and took her seat. Anjali asked, khushi what happened morning itself ur looking like reddish apple, anything I missed. Khushi looked down she was playing with her finger, arnav was embarrassed himself, he know the reason of her redness is him but how can they tell them. Khushi said, nothing like that di, I think I put little heavy makeup than usual. Arnav looked at his doll who was telling with nervous. Anjali felt something fishy while observing them. Arnav thought if they both are silent means situation will go worst, he know khushi won't start on her own so he needs to talk nd wanna create a normal atmosphere. Arnav got courage and asked, doll... take ur breakfast soon it's getting late for us. Khushi looked at him with nervous, just said "hmmm‟ without moving. Arnav asked, now y are u sitting like statue do u think I'll lift u and take u to dinning table like I did for ur bath. Khushi was shocked with open mouth.......... This time redness with anger............