Part 16

Arnav was doing his final year in schooling, Khushi was doing her studies in nineth std. Arnav need to score more marks this year, it is most important to get his admission in Harvard university which is arnav's dream. He was putting his full effort and doing hard work in his studies to get good percentage. Khushi is fun loving person, she is not serious in her studies which makes arnav to get angry. He always want her to get good marks like him but due to her playfulness she wont concentrate on her studies. If arnav tell her to study, she will just give some lame excuse to escape from him, it was their daily routine.

Anjali was doing her college, her wish is to join her dad business which is running successfully. She will be always perfect in her work her studies are going well. Their parents are happy about their children. But khushi always get scoldings from her parents for her crazy antics, still they love her to their heart core.

Arnav is sharp and studious person, he is having good name in his school. He is  school ppl leader. But khushi wont listen her classes, just chatting with friends her sleeping in class she always get punishment for her act, which she got habituated to it. Arnav will always scold her for getting punishment but she wont care.

One day in school, mam asked arnav to bring maths book from staff room, while he is going, he saw khushi who was standing outside her classroom. He asked her why she is standing outside at her class time. Khushi was looking here and there, stammering her words, oh... i... wanna go staff room. Then why are you  standing here come I am too going there only, arnav said. Khushi almost shouted, Whatttt...... Arnav said, don't shout come now. Khushi don't know what  to say, arnav you go first aft that I will come, if any one saw they will say something. Arnav with stern voice, come now. Khushi silently followed arnav. Arnav went inside staffroom he took that book and came, khushi was standing outside by blinking her eyes. Arnav asked her, why are you standing like this.... you said you wanna come to staffroom. Khushi was cursing herself, oh sorry arnav I forgot for what I wanna come.... Arnav know she is still crazy, unbelievable......

Both came back to their classrooms, khushi again standing outside the classroom, arnav started to move towards his class. He heard a voice, Khushi I have given you a punishment, I told you to stand outside the classroom, where you went. Arnav rooted to the spot by looking her. Khushi with her wide eyes turned towards arnav who is now boiling like volcano in anger. Khushi with her slow voice, sorry mam... I went to wash room. Her mam started to scold by hearing her answer, without permission how she can you go. But khushi was looking at arnav, he gave her a furious look and went. Khushi was thinking about upcoming eruption of volcano on that evening in home.....