Part 39

Wedding finished very well, everyone started to go anand and shashi informed his friend that they are leaving to delhi but der friend told its late night so night u stay in my farm house itself early morning u can leave from here, anand nd shashi also felt it as a better idea, at late night going is not safe, dey agreed der friend offer with pleasure nd informed der family too. Arnav was not happy with dis idea but no choice left for him with sulky face he too agreed. All went to farm house, ladies are feeling full tired its was hectic day for them. All went to der room and take der peacefull sleep. 

 Arnav went to his room he got fresh nd started to spend his time with his lifeless wife (laptop) he was busy in his so called deals. Khushi went to her room she removed her jewellaries nd washed her face before changing into her nite suit she thought to say good nite to arnav, she moved to arnav room who was engrossed in his work. She entered inside, arnav saw his doll who approaching him, she was really angel who not having any makeup r any accessories just simple cute nd pretty. Arnav was in teasing mood, he said Hi ANOLL, how come u here..... Khushi was confused by seeing her face he added, yeah ANGEL+ DOLL is ANOLL, nice name na.... Khushi making her face, No.... Arnav said, k what abt DOGEL, khushi repeated
dogel.... Arnav cleared her doubt, I mean DOLL + ANGEL is DOGEL. Khushi was irrirated, I don‟t like any name... Arnav said with his cute smile, Oh come on BABY choose any anyone.... Khushi eyes went widely with open mouth, What the... BABY .. me. Arnav enjoyed her expression, yes SWEETHEART. Khushi now fully annoyed on his prank, she started to go back to her room. 

 Before she going arnav was altered he pulled by her wrist with full force, she crashed on his chest, both of dem looked at der eyes of each other, his breath falling on her face khushi feeling little nervous nd struggling to breathe freely, Arnav said with husky voice, you only having for me if I din call u with that names means den whom I ll call like dis. Khushi just gave cute smile, she pushed him nd rushed to her room. Arnav was smiling on himself he itself dono y he behaving like dis on his doll. 

 Khushi went inside her room nd landed on her bed with huge smile nd blushing, like a small gal she was counting her nick names with her finger, arnav came to khushi room to ask her abt joining his office but wen he saw his doll who counting with her cute fingers he thought to tease more, hey DARLING.... Khushi was shocked she turned her head towards him, Arnav y u came here... Arnav asked, y I shld nt come here aa... Khushi said, k come inside. Arnav thought to disscuss that matter later aft reaching der home so he said, No I just came to say good nite. Khushi just said, oh k... Arnav said with his smirk, k good nite HONEY.... Khushi saw his smirking face she know he was teasing so with mocking smile, Good nite HONEY BEE... 

Arnav was shocked on his nick name he din react anything, khushi asked him with same smile, what happen my CHERRYPIE.... Arnav said, What the.... Khushi again said, tell me my HOTTIE... aft hearing dis name he was dumbfounded he just said, Khushi..... Khushi burst out laughing nd said, I feel sleepy good night by saying she pushed him out of her room, arnav went like puppy boy for his back fire. Both love birds who still din realize der feelings slept peacefully with smile on der face unware of der future which going to disturb der sleep in upcoming days.....