Part 57

Days were went with busy schedules due to upcoming fashion show which is moving with full speed. Arnav was busy with clients, meetings nd deals. khushi was busy with her designing talent where she got oppurtunity to prove herself by making it sucessful. Everything going well nd good as per their plan. Days were nearing for the fashion show, tension nd stress also increasing with that. One day when arnav was busy with his laptop, one of his staff came to his cabin nd informed him that the garments which needs to come, still din arrive there is a shortage of garments. Arnav anger raised by hearing this he immediately dailed SM garments owner number, he informed arnav, sorry Mr.Raizada hereaft v cant supply our garments for ur company. Arnav shouted at him, What the hell.... already v signed the contract u agreed to it, i dono anything i just want garments today itself. He replied, sorry we r helpless yes v signed a contract but now this company is acquired i cant do anything. Arnav, What the... now who acquired this company give his number i ll talk to him. He informed, Mr.Raizada, Deepak khurana acquired this comapny if u need our supplies then u want to talk with him, i cant involve in this matter. Arnav was furious he just threw his phone which is scattered into pieces, nd pushed things which is placed on the table,Deepak how dare u to do like this so this ur plan to spoil my show lets see now our match begins, he just sat on his chair with closed eyes.

Khushi came to his cabin for lunch but aft seeing his messy cabin she was shocked, she saw his face tension lines are visible on his forehead. Khushi kept her hand on his shoulder, arnav opened his eyes he saw her face he controlled his anger in front of her. Khushi asked him what happen, arnav just said nothing. Khushi knew something very serious, arnav plz tell me what happen y u r cabin got messed, i can clearly see tension on ur face, anything serious. Arnav said with anger, that deepak started to play his game. Khushi was confused, deepak... what he did. Arnav replied, he stopped garments supply to our company now there is shortage. Khushi still understand, but v having contract with SM garments only na then how can he stopped supplies. Arnav said with gritted teeth, hmmm... but deepak acquired that garment company to stop their supplies to our company, to spoil our show.

Khushi was shocked, but arnav how can one fall this much cheap nd low i mean to spoil our show he acquired that garments company itself... Arnav said anger, he can do anything for his wish nd needs, this is not big thing for him. He know very well show is nearing so he played his game with cunning mind.

Khushi was worried, arnav now what v ll do... v cant back off almost v prepared nd also this is very important for our company reputation. Arnav replied, v need to find some other solution for this problem. Khushi to ease his mood, k arnav now u first eat then v ll think abt it. Arnav was not in the mood to eat but khushi insisted atlast he gave up for his doll.

Evening arnav went to his home, he was tired both physically nd mentally. Anusha gave coffee to him, he just sipped his coffee with his deep thoughts. Anand came from office, he saw arnav who was lost in his tension world, anand called his name but he din pay any attention. Anand shaked him, arnav looked towards him gave a faint smile to his dad. Anand know some tension is going on his mind, tell me arnav. Arnav just looked him with narrowed eyes, anand smiled nd said, i m ur dad tell me what problem y u r tensed. Arnav told everything abt deepak, anand got angry by hearing this, so he started to play with our business too but v should not allow him do anything v want to be careful, he wont give up easily he ll try till he fulfill his needs. Arnav said with anger, i too wont leave till i get what i need.