Part 43

Arnav went to office with full anger due to his baby doll nd her stubbornness, his office employee wanna face his wrath bz of his doll prank. He was barking at his employee for small mistake also, his PA the great Aman he is the first priorty to face our angry arnav. He told aman to arrange meeting for the upcoming fashion show, nd went to his cabin he cant able to concentrate on his work due to his doll trap. Aman informed him all r ready to attend meeting nd dey just waiting for u, Arnav went with aman to attend his meeting somehow he came out from anger due to his busy meeting, he forget everything abt his doll nd her prank as he was Mr.Perfect at his work. 

 Arnav finished his meeting he came to his cabin, he started to work with full concentration on his laptop, but his work was disturbed by his sudden phone ring, he saw the name which is flashing, it is from his doll again anger started to rise in his body, he cut the call,
but her call was coming continuously, aft missing five times he attened his call with full anger to shout at her but before he shout a piece a information heard in his ear, he got panicked nd worried, immediately grabing his car key he rushed out of office. 

Arnav took his car nd went, aft 20 minutes he reached in front of big mall nd parked his car in parking area, ran inside the mall. He was looking here nd der atlast he spotted nd rushed der, his doll was sitting with pale nd gloomy face. He was worried by seeing her face, doll wt happened to u... y u came here alone... whats the need to come here.... Khushi was seeing him blankly atlast he shouted at her, speak up dammit. Khushi said with baby tone, I called u to come but u din, so I itself came alone. Arnav asked k what happened to u, that boy told me that u was fainted. Khushi replied, yeah mrng I din eat na bz of that only. Arnav was confused, but doll when I came to ur home u were eating na that time. Khushi bit her tongue, oh... i... actually u shouted at me na so I din eat properly so only. Arnav nodded his head as unbelievable, k come lets go to our home. Khushi immediately, Nooo.... Arnav was shocked on her scream, hey what happen u not feeling well so come y u shouting like dis. Khushi dono how to say if she said also how he ll react. 

 While khushi thinking, one small boy came to her, di u gave ur phone to me na to tell someone that u got fainted, u forgot to take ur phone back di, see here ur phone, khushi with open mouth nd with wide eyes seeing that boy now she wanna face her arnie wrath, she slowly took her phone from that boy nd said, yeah now u did very good job I wanna pay for that. She turned her face to see her arnie but that boy said aft he took one step, di telling lie is bad habit k.... She was anger now, she caught with red handed due to dis boy, she joined her both hands nd shouted, thank u for ur advice beta nd thank u soooo much for ur big help, more than wt I asked u did it now just go. That boy smiled nd told, its k di don't say thanks ndal by saying he went. Khushi got irritated on dis boy nd she saw arnav face, she got scared nd gulped by seeing his face who was boiling in anger with full rage nd frustration.