Part 15

Days were going by their naughty and mischievous things, Khushi too started to go school, they both will go together for school. Arnav was more happy now he can spend more time with her in school other than their class timing. He was more protective and possessive towards her, no one can harm her. Days changed into week, week changed into month, month changed into years, by changes of time their craziness also got reduced. Arnav is very studious. Arnav will help khushi in her studies as much as he can, she is still fun loving person which makes arnav to get annoyed sometimes.

Arnav was good at heart, he was handsome boy in his school, many girls having crush on him, but our arnav never minded these things. He totally changed from his childhood, he was a clever and obedient boy, there is no naughtiness and his parents are happy about their son but still they missing his craziness. But if he got anger no one can stand before him. Everyone know about arnav and khushi bond in school, and also know about his protectiveness towards khushi so they wont do any wrong things towards her, if they did they need to face arnav's anger which is emitting fire. And also he loves his sister so much who will care him to her heart core.

Khushi who is bubbly and chirpy in nature, still she is crazy sometimes. She is one of the most beautiful girl in her school. Many boys likes her but due to arnav anger they can't do anything. She always like to tease arnav which will irritate him more. She is too possessive towards him, she don't like if any girl tries to flirt with him. Khushi too loves anjali even though they are not same blood, still they share sisterly bond.

Even though everything changed in their life but their love, care, concern, friendship, possessiveness didn't change, still it gets increasing day by day. Both can't see other in pain, for both they are the world to them. Both are stubborn on their decision which makes way to create fight between them but not for longer, both cant hate each other atleast to put fight they need eachother.

Anjali was caring and loving person who is very simple in nature and soft at her heart. She loves both arnav and khushi very much. She will always supports them and help them if their is any problem.

Totally three buddies fond of each other, where their parents feel proud for their children's love............