Part 59

Khushi entered inside the hall where elders are talking, Arnav lips curved into smile by seeing his doll nd Rishi eyes are stick on to her he was admiring her beauty nd delicate figure. Khushi also got blessed from vishal parents, anand introduced her to them, they liked her also. Khushi felt constant stare on her so she looked towards that direction nd she saw Rishi who was looking at her without blinking his eyes with lost sense, she din like his gaze, she ignored nd went to stand beside Arnav by holding his hand tightly nd something whispering in his ears regarding office matter, its look like almost she giving kiss to him, Rishi din like their closeness his blood was boiling due to anger. He likes to talk with her nd also feeling restless to sit nd to watch arshi closeness. While they were talking suddenly Arnav got call so he went from there to attend, Rishi thanked god for his call which made him to sit wit relief. 

Rishi was thinking to talk wit Khushi but he dono what to do, to his luck their parents decided to allow Anjali nd vishal to talk for sometime also they told Rishi nd Khushi too join with them, aft hearing this Rishi was on cloud nine. Four of them went from there first Anjali started to show their house, Khushi also giving company to her while they visiting suddenly Rishi said to Khushi, Khushi can v give sometime for them to talk privately, Khushi gave weird look at him nd Rishi further added, i mean if v also wit them means they cant share freely in front of us. Khushi also felt it as rite to give them some time for the couple. Khushi said to Anjali that she nd Rishi going to hall, Anjali was nervous but she cant deny in front of boys so she just nodded, Khushi nd Rishi moved from there suddenly Rishi asked Khushi, if you dont mind can v go to ur garden because i dont like to sit simply there nd also its elders talks what v going to do, v can spend some time in garden aft wards v ll join them, what say.... Khushi forced her smile which is not ready to come for him, she thought if you cant sit simply then run from here who asked you to come if u dont like, oh Arnav where r u this idiot ll eat my brain come soon da.... Rishi waved his hand in front of her, hello shall we ... Khushi said wit irritation, of course come.. They moved to garden where the place is calm nd peace, Rishi asked her, what you r doing. Khushi replied, i m working as fashion designer in AR designs. He said, oh ur a fashion designer its sounds great to hear. Khushi said, i m just fashion designer but Arnav is owner of that company itself its soo great na. Rishi face fell down he thought now i need to work hard to get Khushi nd to make her mine , he asked, wy Khushi you working in his office you can work in ur dad office na... Khushi replied, no because of him only i finished my graduation in designing he was my role model you dono how he helped me during my school time aft seeing him only i too became studious person nd now i successfully working also ,he is my everything nd its my pleasure to work with him. Rishi din like her sayings abt Arnav so he started to change topic. 

Rishi asked her to tell her likes nd dislikes, Khushi asked him, what you going to do wit my likes nd dislikes. Rishi said wit smile, just to know may be it ll help in future. Khushi looked at him weirdly she felt something fishy, Rishi added i mean if my brother married your di means we need to meet frequently na so only. Khushi said hmm yeah, i like shopping tat too wit Arnav, by pouting her face but he hate shopping, i like working in office wit Arnav company, i love to tease him nd also like to fight wit him but only small fight because i cant able to live without talking to him, she was saying dreamy nd she failed to notice anger face of rishi. Rishi thought wy this Arnav coming in each nd everything of hers, did they love each other no no she cant love someone i wanna make sure of that, she s only mine forever even if she love Arnav also. 

Rishi head was breaking to know what relation going between Khushi nd Arnav, without having patience he enquired, do you both love each other... Khushi was shocked on his sudden question which is totally unexpected, she said wit shock no we both are so close from our childhood itself nd we are best friends till now. Rishi felt relief aft hearing to this he breathed relaxingly, Khushi saw Arnav who was coming to search her, she was happy to escape from this idiot, she thanked god for sending him on correct time, she immediately ran towards him nd hugged tightly he some how balanced without falling on ground. Arnav was shocked nd surprised on her sudden act. Rishi was looking at them wit full anger nd jealous of their closeness, his eyes also went wide by seeing Khushi reaction.