Part 10

All eating lunch together with fun talks, khushi was sitting on preethi's lap next to her our naughty boy is sitting, while eating he is simply pinching his doll, she also pushing his hand, arnav was enjoying his game with his doll. At one stage khushi got irritated, she somehow managed to take glass which is filled with water, she took and threw on him water got splashed on his face dress also got drenched, all are looking at the duo they don't know whats going on between them. By seeing his funny face, all started to laugh, khushi was giggling by clapping her hands. Arnav was angry, he lifted khushi from preethi lap ran to wash room, all know something gonna come they all went behind him.

In wash room there is water tub which contains full of water, arnav dipped khushi in a water tub and lifted, he left her on the floor, all are shocked no one expected this act from arnav. Khushi was giggling because she loves water. Anusha started to scold arnav, he said, when she splashed water on me you all laughed but now why are you all angry on this. Shashi said, anand I told you na your son is clever. Anand can't say anything, he was wondering about his son.

Preethi took khushi and went from there. She wiped khushi and changed her dress. She left khushi on sofa bcz already she completed her lunch and again all started to eat, arnav also changed his dress he too came to eat. This time all are eating in silent. Khushi slowly got down from sofa started to move, arnav saw his doll he know about his doll very well, he guessed what gonna come. He suppressed his smile and eating.

Every one finished the lunch, preethi and anusha cleaned the table. Now all came to living hall preethi asking them, where is khushi. No one don't know about her, arnav was acting innocent he know where is she and what she will be doing. All searching her in all rooms, but arnav was sitting silent and enjoying the scene. their parents sensed something fishy, his doll was missing how he issitting silent. Anjali went to wash room, she was sacred and shouted Mom....... By hearing her scream all ran to wash room.

Arnav was still sitting, by hearing his sis scream he started to laugh by clutching his stomach. In wash room all are seeing with open mouth, khushi was inside a water tub and enjoying her mini bath. Preethi starts to scold her, khushi happily splashing water on her mom face. She took khushi from water tub and all came to hall, all are looking at arnav who is laughing like a mad. Shashi asked, arnav why are you laughing.. so you already khow this.. Arnav controlled his laugh, Sorry I already seen her while she is going to washroom by saying he ran from there. All are standing like a fool.