Part 61

Aft they went parents were happy for Anjali, they liked groom family very much without knowing upcoming storm which ll affect both families. Khushi hugged Anjali in happiness, she asked her, Di now ur better half came you wont forget ur sister na... Anjali blushed by hearing the word better half, she hitted Khushi head nd told, who ever came or not but i wont forget our family. Khushi said wit teasing tone, oh really Di.. Who ever come or not but vishal ll come then also you wont forget. Anjali said wit same teasing tone, Khushi when ur better half ll come tat time you know by saying she looked at Arnav who was watching his sister nd doll. Khushi without knowing blushing deeply, Arnav who watching her colour changes got amused nd surprised, what the... Doll do you love someone... He asked wit loudness, Khushi nd Anjali were shocked,
both looking him wit their wide eyes, parents who were talking abt groom family also shocked due to his sudden question. Arnav asked, doll i m asking you something ans me.. Anjali came out of this shock first she asked him, chote what made you think like tat. Arnav replied, then wy she blushing deeply when you said abt better half. Anjali nd others giggled by his answer. Khushi was still standing like statue, Arnav was annoyed for not getting her reply, he shouted nd asked, who the hell tat idiot dammit... Khushi was furious now she came fast towards him nd holded his collar, what you think of urself Arnav.. How dare you ask this question to me.. If i love anyone you ll be the first person come to know abt that, keep ur stupid questions wit you itself do you get that. She told in ordering tone, all are shocked to see her furious face which is red due to anger, this is the first time she got angry to this much extent. Arnav din utter single word in front of his doll which is taken now tigeress avatar. Khushi left his collar nd went from there. 

Anjali can understand, why Khushi blushed nd wy Arnav shouted wit anger, she thought oh when my crazy brother nd sister going to realize their feel. All are seeing Arnav state who were frozed at the same place, shashi told to Arnav, Arnav what happen ur doll only na you want to used to it. Arnav looked at him wit blank expression nd left that place. Arnav settled in his room, he thought, now what i asked to her just asked did she love someone or not... For that wy she getting hyper, if she loves means she can say yes otherwise no, whats there to over react for this.. How can she shout at me that too in front of whole family, without hearing her sorry i m not going to talk wit her. 

 when Khushi went from der, she too went to her room jumped on her bed, she hugged her big teddy which Arnav bought for her, she thinking how dare he can ask tat question to me, always shouting at others, in office only he was boss but he like to order everyone, what he thinkin abt me whatever he ask, i wanna reply.. I m not going to leave him tat much easily, without asking sorry to me i wont talk to him, all this time she was punching nd pinching that teddy by thinking tat as Arnav. 

 Both birds are angry on each other nd decided not to talk wit each other, nd both expecting the word sorry from other mouth, god only know where this silly fight going to lead nd how it ll come to end.