Part 82

Next day anand asked arnav to take off from his work for doing mehandi arrangements, arnav also agreed willingly for his di's happiness. They didn't do grand one, just simple but it match to their class, by decorating with flowers and curtain which is pink and white, they informed mehandi designers to arrive on time. They arranged separate place for ladies where gents are not allowed by spreading red carpet and placed some cushion seperately with small pillows on both side for their seatings. Ladies are with excitements and gents did their arrangements for their lady love.

Next day arise with fresh sun rays, ladies woke up early and got fresh, khushi got ready with her beautiful dressing, lemon color giving her a divine look to her skin, she just wore her duppatta on her rite shoulder with small fleets by showing her hip curves perfectly which is hugged by lehanga, her blouse was knotted with three strings at her back. She was looking so pretty in her dress and also exposing her milky skin on some places. After getting ready she rushed to arnav's home only to get bumped to arnav. Arnav was on some call, he catch her waist before she fall, arnav cut the call and looked at her, his eyes scanned her figure from top to bottom which made to him forget this world, his palm feels her milky skin on her waist which aroused his desire more. When she bumped she clutched his shirt tightly to prevent from falling, she looked at his eyes which were roaming on her body, she felt shiver when his grip on her waist got tight and she didn't realize when her skin color changed to pink with her blush, she can't meet his eyes which were showing his desires, but his eyes are drinking her beauty and observing her every expressions with her color change due to his close effect, both are standing on the same position for few minutes, they broke their position by hearing anjali voice who was waiting for khushi arrival.

Arnav released her, khuhsi ran fast towards anjali to escape from him, when arnav looked at her running figure, his desired raised more by seeing her back which is just covered her skin like line with three strings till her waist, but he have to control his feelings, by hearing Akash call he went from there.

Khushi helped anjali for her dressings and little make up, anusha and preethi are doing arrangements for drinks and snacks for guest. Payal and lavanya arrived on time, they are looking stunning with their dress which is choosen by Akash and Nk. While they are coming, akash who was taliking with arnav and Nk, looked at them he was mesmerized by payal beauty, after seeing her he can't concentrate on their talks, Nk sensed something fishy so he looked at the direction where akash was looking, after seeing Nk also can't take off his eyes from there. Arnav who was saying something, stopped his talk and looked at them without getting their response. When arnav turned and looked there were few girls talking and laughing, Arnav thought that they were looking at that girls, he was not aware of that they are just looking only at their love. When akash and Nk moved towards them to talk to their love but before that arnav pulled them with both hands, arnav told them men should not go they were not allowed, akash and Nk are shocked to hear this information which was new to them.

Girls were gathered at the place where they arranged for them, akash and Nk feel restless they thought all can enjoy this function but to their bad luck its only for girls. Nk got idea and told something to akash, by hearing Nk words akash face lit up, they did one call as per his idea. After few minutes, car arrived at their gate, akash and nk hi-fied, car came to halt, akash and Nk rushed towards them who was getting down from their car. Arnav was shocked to see vishal and rishi arrival on this day, but by seeing akash and Nk weird behavior he can guess it was their plan but he can't guess their motive.

Arnav also greeted them with warm smile, they talked for few minutes, Nk rushed to the place where ladies are gathered but one girl stopped him to enter there, anusha saw this and came to them, nk informed her, vishal and rishi also came here to see my di, if u didn't allow means they will feel bad na. Anusha looked at the direction where nk showed his finger, she was shocked how their parents allowed them here, Nk added, vishal was wishing to select di's designs on his own. Anusha smiled and agreed for him to come. Nk rushed to them, he winked at akash, arnav was confused what's happening, to clear his confusion Nk shouted, come guys y are u wasting ur time here we guys also allowed there. Arnav asked, who said to u. Nk replied, oh nannav ur mom only who else, u know ur mom is so sweet. Arnav was confused, his mom only told him its for girls only men are not allowed but now what made her to allow them.

Now boys also joined with them, all boys are busy in seeing their love, girls are shocked to see them but anusha said, its k, girls also happy. Anjali was more happy when vishal selected her design, she was blushing and enjoying her function with her would be husband's presence. Akash went and sat with payal, payal asked him to choose designs for her because she was confused, all designs are beautiful which is making difficult for her to choose. Akash was jumping on cloud nine to see payal giving importance to him.

Nk took his place near lavanya, he dono abt mehandi so he is silently drooling over her. Arnav was getting doubt on akash and Nk behaviour, now his all confusion got cleared by seeing them. Arnav looked at vishal and anjali who was happy with each other company, arnav was happy to see that couple, then he thought abt rishi and looked for him, rishi was looking at khuhsi who was waiting for her turn with smile, arnav was irked to see him, when he saw khuhsi his anger raised more. Preethi called khushi to come with her, khushi went from there, arnav followed her and waited for her to come back, after few minutes khushi came before she joined with ladies, arnav grabbed her waist from behind, her back crashed on his chest, she was shocked before she scream arnav placed his other hand, he said, shhh... its me only by saying he took his hand from her mouth. Khushi was still in shock due to sudden pull, he slowly caressed her waist from left to rite, khuhsi was trembling in his touch, he slowly took her duppatta corner and tugged on her left side to cover her milky waist, khushi was breathing heavily on his act. He took her hair plat and loosened her hair freely to fall on her back to cover her skin. Khushi was enjoying his touch with closing her eyes, aft arnav finished his work, he kissed on her cheek from behind and whispered on her ear, don't expose ur flawless skin to anyone, its mine by saying arnav went from there. Khuhsi was still in trance and shocked to hear his comment, what he mean...

Lavanya called khushi from her place, khushi came to sense by hearing her name from la, she rushed to them, lavanya showed her hand to khushi, khushi was not in the state to talk anything to anyone, she just gave smile. When designer asked khushi to choose design for her hand, she is just flipping the pages without seeing the designs, Atlast lavanya grabbed and showed one design which she like, khushi also nodded simply, designer put the design which lavanya showed, lavanya went to see payal. Khushi's ear was echoing with arnav words which is making her to blush with crimson red, designer looked at her face she asked with tease, who is the reason for ur blush mam... Khushi with lost state, arnav... Designer finished her design, she put A on her bottom of ring finger where every girl engaged to their love wearing ring at that place