Part 91

Arnav looked at her in disbelief.

Khushi asked, what... why u r seeing me like this.... See its not my fault u told u will come soon but u didn't so only this much late, now stop looking and select for me.

Arnav was damn angry, he looked at the surroundings he can't shout and show his anger, silence is the best thing to maintain now, he went to shop owner and asked for one boy to deliver their things to his home and gave his address, he paid money for that.

After giving their bags to that boy, he went to jewellery section, without wasting time he scanned all the pieces which were kept for the model, he choose one set which is filled with diamond stones and in the middle it has flower design which is filled with ruby stones and also it have earings, without asking her he told to pack that set.

All this time khushi is roaming behind him without uttering any word.

After paying their bill, he almost dragged her till they reach his car and pushed her inside, started his car with full rage.

In his home, that boy went with their things which is sent by arnav, poor soul is struggling to take all the bags, he rang door bell with sweat

Anusha opened the door, she looked at the unknown boy who is having lot of bags, that boy told her that he came to deliver these things

Anusha is shocked to see the bags and said to him, but we didn't order anything and what things these are, I hope u came to wrong address,

Anand and shashi also came to see what is happening, anusha told them that this boy came to deliver this bags.

Anand asked him, who gave this to u....

That boy replied, I don't know his name sir, he gave this address and told me to deliver.

Shahsi asked, what u don't know his name and u came to give, can't u ask his name.

Now everyone came to enterance to see what's going on....

Anjali looked at the bags and asked her mom, anusha told her everything, after hearing this anjali said them, mom dad actually we did shopping there only...

Anusha asked, but u guys brought all the bags to our home then how he came here to deliver.

After 20 minutes they reached, while entering his gate khushi saw icecream seller who is roaming in street and selling, when arnav stopped his car inside their gate, khushi just opened her door and run out of their gate, arnav is shocked to see her, she is almost running like to snatch her trophy.

Arnav parked his car on correct place, he came out and took two steps towards their gate, before that she came with two ice creams in both hands, arnav looked like unbelieveable, his gaze fixed on her without moving, khushi also looked at him and then saw her icecream

khushi asked, arnav u too want icecream....

Arnav said with irrirated tone, yeah that only is important for me now...

Khushi replied, oh then u too go soon and get it otherwise he will go to next street, if u say before itself means I will buy for u also na....

Arnav wanna bang his head on the wall by hearing her talks, arnav shouted, doll... don't eat my brain...

Khushi said with pouting tone, I'm eating my icecream only... not ur brain which is tasteless...

Arnav looked with anger and moved inside, she too followed him.

Arnav is confused to see whole family who are discussing something very curiously.

Arnav asked them, what happen why are u all standing here...

That boy turned and looked at him, sir u only told me to deliver here but they asked ur name, I forgot to ask ur name so they are not getting these things.

Arnav replied, oh its k.. thanks for delivering here by saying he gave some tip to that boy.

All are shocked, everyone is looking him with open mouth.

Shashi asked, arnav I can't believe how did u bought these many things, what are there in these bags...

Arnav looked back to see khushi who is busy in eating her icecream.

Arnav again looked at shashi and told, oh really... u can't believe but u can believe ur daughter na ask her.... See how she is eating like she don't know anything.

Then only all remembered abt khushi because all were worried abt khushi even payal and lavanya after anjali finished her call with arnav.

Anjali asked, khushi where were u this much time... when I called him he told u were not with him.

Arnav replied, di cant get it by seeing these bags where she is and what she did on this whole day...

Preethi got angry and asked, khushi already I warned u don't buy lot of things then what is this.

Khushi replied, don't ask me mom u ask arnav what he said and what he did.

Khushi suddenly remembered something and giggled.

Preethi in anger asked, now why are laughing like a mad.

Khushi said with laugh, oh that... actually... last time when me and arnav went for shopping he itself became delivery boy, dad told me to give tip to him but today what made him to send real delivery boy here.

Arnav is shocked and got angry, he looked at shashi, he bit his lip and turned other side not to face him.

All are giggling but akash and Nk didn't get anything, Nk asked, nannav when u became delivery boy..... this made others to laugh more, arnav gave furious look by seeing this Nk stopped.

Khushi said with teasing tone by keeping her finger on her lips, shhh.... Don't laugh see delivery boy became angry boy...

Arnav said with gritted teeth, stop it doll... it is not funny... He saw payal and lavanya who were also giggling, he asked, now u both what are you doing here in this time.

Payal replied, oh we are worried abt khushi so only we all are waiting.

Arnav said, now she came safely na u girls go to ur home on time.

Payal and lavanya bid good bye to them and started to move.

Arnav looked at his brothers who are looking at their girl, arnav said, akash and Nk y u guys still standing here don't u guys go behind them like u did in shopping, go and drop them.

Akash was shocked and moved, Nk thought, what a sweet nannav thanks bro... both boys went behind them.

Arnav started to move, khushi asked, arnav can u deliver these bags to my home.... Don't worry I will give u tip for that by saying she laughed to her heart core, others also laughed by seeing his reaction.

Arnav shouted, just shut up..... get lost doll.... By saying he marched to his room to get fresh. After he went again all brust into laughter.

Khushi asked by seeing anand and shashi, dad can u both bring these bags...

Anand replied, no... I don't wanna become a delivery boy like my son.

Khushi said with pouting face, dad... I'm just teasing him.

Anand smiled and told I know khushi come lets go by saying they carried her bags to khushi's home. She is totally exhausted because of whole day shopping but so happy also........