Part 17

Everyday dey come home together from school, khushi know very well if arnav saw her surely he ll emit fire on her. Khushi told her friend to inform him that she going home early he no need to wait for her. School got over, khushi as soon as rushed from der. Arnav was waiting for khushi, she never come late but wt making her to come late tdy by thinking he went to her classroom. Her friend came, informed him that she already left nd told him no need to wait for her. Arnav dono wt cooking in her mind with that he too started to come back to home.

Arnav reached his home, he directly went his room got fresh nd came to hall. Anusha gave his coffee he silently drank coffee still he was thinking abt khushi, wt made her to come alone. Aft drinking his coffee he went to khushi home. Arnav asked abt khushi to preethi, she informed him khushi is in her room. Arnav went to her room, she was lying on her bed by covering bedsheet fully head to toe. Arnav sensed something weird in her behavior she never slept at evening but wt made her to sleep.

Arnav thought to move out from the room, wen he tried to close the door he heard some crunching sound. He was thinking from wer it is coming, he looked here nd der den he found out that sound which is coming from inside the bedsheet. Arnav was confused he slowly went near her, he pulled her bedsheet with his speed. He was shocked to see her, khushi was eating chips which is in a bowl. Khushi saw him with her wide eyes, her mouth full of chips she stopped her munching.

Arnav : with his full anger, Doll y u came home alone

Khushi ; she was thinking wt to say....

Arnav : her silent making him more anger, almost he shouted I m asking u something ans me dammit.

Khushi : hmm...that... I feel hungry so only came soon, always u ll come late na

Arnav : Oh den wt made u eat ur chips inside ur bedsheet

Khushi: She was searching for ans, atlast she told one stupid ans... Always v ll eat in light only na for a change I like to eat in dark so only I covered with bedsheet...if want u also come nd join with me.

Arnav : I m not mad like u, u only can act like dis. K come to the point tdy for wt u got punishment.

Khushi : murmuring, Oh god cant u give him short term memory loss....

Arnav: Ans me dammit

Khushi: by looking her gaze down, while mam taking class I was eating my snacks so she told me to stand outside. In dis school dey r not giving rites to eat also......

Arnav : Other than food do u know something...

Khushi : by keeping hand in her tummy, wt can I do. In my stomach rats r growls inside

Preethi came that time, she asked dem y dey r shouting. Arnav told abt her punishment but for preethi it is nothing bz all know abt khushi antics. Arnav told preethi, u both r spoiled ur daughter. Preethi laughed at this comment, arnav do u really think v spoiled her or u spoiled her. Arnav replied, me... wt I did. Preethi said with her smile, Can I tell u how u were in ur childhood. Arnav know abt his naughtiness always his mom used to tease him till now so to cover up, yeah I know but that was childhood, now I m not doing anything. Preethi said, yes u did in ur childhood now u changed, khushi learned from u only but still she din change, don't worry soon she too become like u. For this comment khushi gave victorious smile to him, he gave angry look nd said I don't think so... wtever by saying he went from der. Khushi with her pouting face looking at her mom.