Part 50

Khushi started to show and prove her talent which was flowing on her, she became busy girl started to put her talent on her designs for samples and also she was excited for this opportunity which is given to her. Arnav also busy in meeting with his clients. Both are busy on their own way. At eve arnav became free, khushi came with few sample designs to show him. Arnav saw her designs, really he was stunned and impressed on her designs, now only he realizing his doll talent and her real passion in designing but he din show up. Khushi asked, arnav what u feel abt my designs. Arnav just replied, yeah somewhat K but I m more expecting from you, I know u cant meet my expectation but u can try it. Khushi face fallen nd tears formed on her eyes, she first time did with passion, his statement made her to get hurt, she just grab her designs from him and started to tear that samples.

Arnav shouted, dollll.... He just grabbed her samples, he saw her face which became pale nd eyes r glistening with tears, hey doll what u doing... ur designs r just fabulous by saying he pushed her towards him nd hugged her, tears started to flow on her cheek, arnav smiled on his doll, hey I just teasing y u crying like baby doll, I thought u r my brave doll. Khushi hitted on his chest, arnav wiped her tears nd kissed on her cheek, I wanna see my doll with smiling face always, not like this k... khushi with baby face, don‟t ever tease me like this, Arnav thought she is still child only, k... sorry now come lets go home by saying he dragged her with him.

After reaching their home, both got fresh and tasted their coffee, arnav started to check his mail, his client sent one mail that they like to see their presentation tomorrow for upcoming fashion show, arnav thought to ask some more time to prepare presentation, while he going to send his mail, khushi came nd asked him, what doing any important mail came. Arnav told that they like to see presentation tomorrow itself. Khushi said, k no problem I ll do it. Arnav asked, doll r u serious really u can do it in one nite. Khushi said, u never see my talent arnav, I can do it. Arnav said, hmmm don‟t play in this it is very important deal for us be serious. Khushi was angry, what do u think that I m playing, I too know its important, I ll prove myself by saying she went to her home to prepare.

Khushi was angry on his statement by cursing him, she started to prepare she forget abt time itself fully involved in her work, time was moving on, khushi din realize anything other than this preparation, atlast she finished it successfully, she saw the time, its 2.30am. She was shocked, arnav I wont leave u everything happened because of u, here I m still wake but u sleeping nicely na.... she thought an idea without disturbing anyone she went to garden which was common to both mansion. She started to move iron ladder which having wheels at the bottom, she kept it straight to arnav window.

Khushi climbed on the ladder, she reached near window but window was closed she started to knock almost 10 minutes happened, arnav who sleeping peacefully disturbed to due to that sound, slowly by rubbing his eyes he looked everywhere, he heard sound from window, he was puzzled nd moved to window. He slided the window door, he was shocked to see khushi like this that too at late nite.