Part 52

Arnav and khushi got ready to go office, arnav came to khushi home to call her but khushi said, i ll come with my friends because they going to join today. Arnav asked her to arrive soon he need to prepare for presentation. Khushi said dont worry soon i ll reach office with my friends aft that v can prepare. Arnav went to office, khushi went to payal home she got ready already, aft picking her they went to lavanya home, she was still confuse what to wear for her first day she needs to wear something stylish and modern, she wish to look like a perfect model. Khushi scolded lavanya for not being ready atlast she chose one dress for her, lavanya wore that dress nd she was busy in doing her make up. Payal nd khushi were shouting to come soon. Aft some time she got ready nd trio started to go. While going to office, car got breakdown they dono what to do they r getting late, khushi informed her dad nd they hired taxi without any choice otherwise they ll get late.

Arnav was waiting for his doll, he needs prepare for giving presentation nd khushi only having that pen drive. Arnav was seeing time nd entrance continuously, aft some time trio reached office. Arnav release his heavy breathe by seeing his doll finally she came. Arnav was waiting for her arrival to his cabin but she went with her friends. Arnav got angry already they r late in this she spending her time with her friend. Arnav rushed towards them, payal nd lavanya fulfilling the joining formalities khushi too helping them nd clearing some doubts. Arnav came nd called her but she was busy with her friends. She asked him to wait for some minutes, arnav was annoyed on her behaviour, doll i need to prepare presention come with me rite now. Khushi replied, plz arnav wait na..... Arnav lost his patience he know arguing is not going to solve the
matter without considering anything he lifted khushi in his arms, khushi was shocked, arnav leave me down..... leave me i said...... she was swimming in his arms, others r shocked. He went to his cabin by lifting her, she was screaming to leave her, all staffs watching them as a kidnap scene they never thought arnav carry some gal in his arms, arnav roared from his cabin, all get back to work.....They started to work with shock but khushi was angry on him. Arnav told her give pen drive, she gave it without looking him with full anger. Arnav started to prepare for giving presentation, khushi was simply looking him with anger in eyes but arnav din consider her.

Arnav did some changes in that presentation, he informed khushi too but she just saying hmmm for all. Arnav know she was angry with him, suddenly he pulled her towards him khushi din expect this closeness, he asked huskily, so my doll was in anger, his breathe falling on her bare neck she was getting nervous nd anger getting vanish due to nervous nd shy. Arnav know very well how to change her mood atlast he successed in his mission, khushi with stammering voice, arnav.... leavvve mee.... this is officeeeee.... Arnav said with low voice, but u r my only doll.....Khushi was struggling to come out from his arms, atlast he left her aft confirmed that she was not angry with him. Khushi ran from there, arnav smiled by seeing disappearing figure.

Aft noon clients arrived on time, meeting hall also ready, arnav welcomed his clients nd went to meeting hall for giving presentation. Everyone took their seats, arnav was waiting for khushi who wanna bring pen drive, Arnav dont like delay in his work nd also dont like to make his client to wait, he was impatiently waiting for her, khushi arrived finally arnav asked without realising the place, dollll.... what makes u to take long time. Khushi said, sorry pen drive got exchanged so only went to my cabin to replace. She asked sorry for making them to wait nd inserted drive in lappy, projector ON ed, arnav was explaining each nd everything to his clients all r impressed, khushi only changing the slides for presentation, when she changed one slide, suddenly one of his client member said, doll... can u switch to previous slide. Arnav, what the....... khushi looked him with wide eyes.