Part 71

It was a happy day for all but soon every one are going to regret for this, no one don't know what storm is coming in their life, all enjoyed this day with lot of fun and teasing expect one who got tight slap just before, everyone started to move to their home, finally groom's family also bid good bye to them all this time rishi was quiet didn't utter a word, they also retired on their way. One more time youngsters hugged her sister for her happiness by showing their joy and own happiness which they felt for her. Parents are happy for their daughter. All is well and good, soon it will come to an end because of one brainless monster.

Next day, manohar family told them that they are going back to their home but nani and anand insisted them to stay here till anjali marriage, lot of arguments are going on this, finally akash and Nk made it to finish by saying, we also like to stay here with my brother and sister till her marriage, aft her marriage we cant be together like now she will go to her in-laws home. Aft knowing his sons wish manohar also agreed to stay here. Akash and Nk are jumping in joy. Arnav and khushi are also happy for their stay, anjali was sad by hearing akash's words, "aft her marriage we cant be together like now she ll go to her in-laws home". Arnav saw anjali's face which is dull and pale without glow and brightness.

Arnav: Di what's wrong... y are u looking sad.

Anjali: sad tone, nothing chote.. I'm fine...

Arnav: to lighten her mood, its k di if u don't like akash and Nk staying here means I'll send them back.

Everyone looked at him with shock for his sudden statement, even anjali too.

Akash: bro...

Nk: Nanav... how can u say like this.

Arnav: y I can't say... What the big deal it is...

Anjali: she screwed his ear, stop it chote... not only u they are also my brothers, I'm happy for them, I also like to stay with them

Arnav: oouch di leave my ear, if u are happy then are y u looking sad.

Anjali: No chote.. aft marriage I wanna leave this house na...

Arnav: Di u tell me... If u want u can stay here with ur husband after marriage also, I ll pay for him too.... That's not a big deal for me.

Again all r shocked by hearing this, all are thinking how can he talk like this everything as a deal and business. Shashi chuckled, anand dono that he should be proud of his son for his talent in business or to scold him for showing his business tactics in personal life.

Anusha: stop it arnav, keep ur deal in ur office this is not business, and ur jijaji is not a client to pay for this deal.

Akash: bro u yourself didn't feel it is too much...

Nk: Nannv I like ur so called deal but I got one doubt....

All are puzzled and looked at him, what nonsense he is talking

Arnav: oh... Nk u are also having brain for getting some doubts, hmm tell me what doubt

Nk: with anger, u don't think u only have brain, my doubt is, aft marriage ur sister and jijaji will stay here u are going to pay, then aft ur marriage if ur in-laws family made any deal with u by offering this same deal that u have to stay with ur wife in their home itself means u will accept that deal or will you reject it.

Arnav: gave angry glare... with What the..

Nk: it's not a big deal nanav as u said....

All burst into laugh by seeing arnav's face, anjali and Nk hi- fied with each other, others are having tears in their eyes by laughing. Arnav was getting more irritated, atlast without tolerating, he shouted, Oh... just shut up... Everyone stopped their laugh in that instant. He went to his room throwing his angry glare on them, aft he went all laughed again.