Part 92

Next day, they started to do preparation for sangeet function, they decided to put stage in the garden for the dance performance with open space, arnav already made calls for flower decoration and light settings in morning itself, he started to get ready for office.

Arnav's parents with nani and khushi's parents went to temple for doing poooja for anjali's marriage, they went in early morning due to long distance.

Khushi came to arnav's home with sleepy eyes, arnav is shocked to see her and asked khushi already its late but still u didn't get ready for office.

Khushi said with sleepy tone, arnav plz... tmr is sangeet...

Arnav asked, yeah so...

Khuhsi replied, I'm not coming to office.

Arnav, what the... not again khushi don't say again shopping in front of me.

Khushi giggled, don't worry actually I wanna practice dance for sangeet.

Arnav nodded his head like unbelievable, he started to move out of his room, khushi said, arnav even payal and lavanya also wont come.

Arnav turned back and looked at her, yeah ofcourse... crazy guru and they are crazy followers totally crazy team... do something I'm going.

Khushi went to her home, she made calls to her friends to come home, she got fresh and ready.

After sometimes, payal and lavanya cames to her home, they are having their fun talks after sometime all went to arnav's home, akash and Nk are happy to see their girls,

khushi said to them, wanna decide songs for our performance.

Akash said, me and Nk decided to give performance together.. paused... and I decided to join with payal for couple song.

Payal blushed hearing this, lavanya slightly pushed her shoulder in teasing.

Suddenly khushi said, yeah good idea then why Nk bro cant join with lavanya for another performance.

Nk immediately, ofcourse I will... Lavanya looked at him,

khuhsi asked, what u say la...

Lavanya nodded in positive, Nk is happy and on cloud nine.

Anjali came down from her room, she asked, khuhsi what abt u...

Khushi said, I will dance with payal and la.... And also I will give solo one...

Anjali asked, then abt chote...

Khushi with sulky face, that u ask ur chote itself always boring type.... Other than giving orders and yellings what he knows.

Anjali said, khushi its bad, u should not talk abt my chote like this.

Khushi replied, it's a fact di u cant change.... Now we wanna practice... not to discuss abt him.

After deciding songs they spent their day in dance practice and had fun time.

After some time vishal and rishi came to their home, anjali is happy to see him with blush and rishi is happy to see khushi without arnav.

vishal asked them abt their planning.

Akash and Nk told him who is going to give performance with whom and what song they decided.

Suddenly rishi got idea, he saw khushi who is checking CDs alone for some songs, he went near to her and asked, hi khuhsi...

Khushi looked at him, hi.... She started to search again.

Rishi asked, Akash said that he and payal... nk and lavanya are going to dance together.

Khushi said without looking at him, yeah...

Rishi asked, then why can we give one separate performance... what u say... we wanna throw rocking performance on our stage.

Khushi looked at him and thought, I wanna throw rock on ur head...

Rishi waved his hand infront of her.

Khushi came out from her thoughts and asked, what..

Rishi asked, I'm asking something khushi. Khushi want to bang her head on the wall, to save her lavanya called her so she rushed from there by putting CDs on the floor itself.

Rishi went behind her. Khuhsi made sure that she should not be alone till rishi exists in their home. She don't know why whenever she see him, she gets irriratation.

Rishi tried to talk with her but she escaped nicely from him by being with someone else.

Atlast vishal and rishi went to their home. Evening arnav came early than as usaual, he got fresh and checked decorations, he asked them to decorate garden also with fairy lights where the performance is going to take place, he is busy in arranging things for sangeet, he took care of all arrangements without slight mistake.

After checking everything and making sure nothing is more, he felt satisfied. Then he went to khushi's home where all are having their fun time, he too joined with them.

Anjali asked him, chote what are u going to do.

Arnav was confused, anjali added, I mean they all are going to perform but ur my own bro, won't u dance for me.

Arnav asked, di its not necessary if u have brother means he wanna perform something.

Khushi said, di leave him I told u na... he dono anything other than giving orders and yelling...

Arnav glared her angrily. Khushi ignored him which she always used to it.

Finally their time went with busy in their arrangements and practice which is successfully finished for grand day