Part 35

Arnav finally spotted der parents he informed shashi nd anand abt his deal which he got success nd which ll give more turnover for his company, shashi nd anand r happy nd proud abt der son success, unaware of his future which is going to happen soon due to his every success. Aft talking to dem he met his mom talked for few minutes, anusha told him to take rest. Arnav also felt tired due to continuous journey, he collected farm house key from his mom nd went to farm house to take some rest. 

 Arnav went to one room he got freshed nd jump on bed to sleep but how he can sleep his mind was fresh now to think abt his doll comes angel, he closed his eyes to sleep but der encounter is flashing infront of him each nd every thing running on his mind. He dono whats happening on him, he was in deep thought, she is my doll always v used to be together but tdy y I feel something different which I never felt, from childhood itself I love her more than my life dis much days v shared everything in our life but now y I feel like everything got changed, I never seen my doll in shy that too infront of me, some thing wrong with me r something wrong with her r with both, Oh god plz help me yaar, always y she making me crazy......atlast with lot of twists nd turns he slept. 

 Others enjoyed that party very well, khushi also enjoyed forgetting that incident, aft party got over dey too started to go to farm house. Dey reached at late nite. All settled to take der sleep, all r in tired so dey slept soon, but one soul cant able to sleep, her mind was occupied by her arnav, by thinking abt him itself she started to get nervous, y I m getting nervous by seeing him, wen v r small ones from that time itself v used to hug nd kiss each other but tdy y it was different y I cant able to meet his eyes, y i felt his warmness fresh, y my heartbeating fast due to his closeness, y he looking me as he just eat me alive by his stare itself but for all question she din get any answer with lot of questions in mind she drifted to sleep aft long time. 

 Morning sun rays waked the souls who were sleeping peacefully, slowly one by one started to wake nd dey got fresh, tdy is the last day for dem to stay here, aft atteneding wedding at eve dey need to go back to der home. All gathered at breakfast table, arnav nd khushi too joined dem dey steal glances on dem, arnav took his seat opposite to his doll, all started to eat der breakfast suddenly anjali asked arnav, chote I think now u r happy. Arnav was confused on her sudden statement, y di... Anjali said with her smile, finally u got back ur doll na.... Arnav nd khushi first time dey feel embrassing in der life, dey both looked each other nd turned der face, khushi cheeks started to turn into pink nd started to play with her food without eating, Arnav just gave smile to his di, he dono wt to say simply started to eat. Family members r little bit surprised on der behaviour, dey always used to tease nd pull der legs but tdy everything different both r keeping der mouth shut, dey din expect dis, dey cant able to believe. 

Shashi asked khushi to pass the bowl of gravy, khushi who was in nervous state on anjali statement without realizing, she took her own eating plate nd extended her hand to shashi, all r shocked to see dis whats happening on dem dey both behaving weirdly, khushi realized still she holding some thing on her hand y her dad still din take, she asked slowly, dad take it.... Shashi replied her, I asked u gravy not ur plate, now only she realized nd shocked on her foolishness what she did, by saying sorry she passed gravy to her dad. All laughing at her, she saw everyone face, she noticed arnav face also who was trying to control his laughter by covering mouth by his hand, she was furious now how dare he laugh at me bz of him only everything happened by fuming in anger she ate her food fastly. 

 All finished der food aft finishing all r making der own way, anusha nd preethi started to clean the table nd vessels. While khushi going to her room she bumped to arnav, arnav again holded by her waist he started to admire his doll with closeup, khushi who was in anger
looked at his face whose stare was intense on her, she immediately came out of his hold, cant u see nd walk, r u blind don't u cant see that I m coming on dis way, wer u kept ur eyes, she showed full anger on him, shouted nd went to her room. Arnav, what the.... He was shocked on his doll sudden outburst, looked at the disappearing figure in disbelief.