Part 48

Arnav started to explain business tactics to her, she too listening keenly each nd every words from his mouth, many times she arising her queries to him if she get doubts, arnav was really impressed on his doll he was amazed by hearing her queries, she is just asking everything as a too professional things how his clients ll ask for their business deals. Arnav was really happy nd satisfied on her grasping power which is too quick to absorb in seconds, he thought he wanna handle his crazy doll but aftering seeing seriousous in her work he was so proud of her. 

Evening they went to home, khushi got freshed nd came to arnav home. All r sitting chatting including shashi nd preethi, aft getting fresh arnav too joined them. Khushi came nd sat with him, all r asked abt her first day. Khushi was telling like small child each nd everything what she did in this whole day, arnav thought how she can be like this, in office she was in serious mood but in home she completely changed as a small child. Khushi said them how arnav introduced her as MY DOLL to his staffs nd how she gave intro to them. All r laughing at him, arnav just rolled his eyes nd thought, yeah its very important to tell them this nd al.... crazy doll. 

Aft sometime she retired to her house, payal nd lavanya came to see her again khushi shared everything to them, they r happy to hear all this for their friend. Lavanya asked khushi there is any openings having r not for job, to come nd attend interview. Suddenly khushi got an idea, khushi told them don‟t worry I ll talk with arnav he ll never refuse me. Payal nd lavanya said, no khushi it wont be nice but khushi was stubborn in her decision.

Next day khushi went to office, arnav reached office so early to attend one meeting. Khushi was waiting for arnav in his cabin, aft some time he came their. Khushi asked abt his meetings nd he replied, yeah meeting went well. Khushi slowly started the topic, arnav I wanna ask u something can u do for me plzzz.... Arnav know something going to come which he don't like, tell me what. Khushi asked, u know lavanya nd payal na.... Arnav, yeah... so.. Khushi said, arnav can u give job for them. Arnav told her that now there is not opening, it ll take time so now I cant offer. Khushi with pleaded face, arnav plzzz na u can do anything if u wish nd I also ll do my work happily with my friends. Arnav said, yeah... I know how three gals ll work, other than work u ll do all things always chatting nd gossiping, I dono what u gals ll talk, u only became crazy nd don‟t make them also like u.... Khushi was angry, what u trying to say v r not fit for this job. Arnav smiled, when I said like that.... Khushi said with baby face, I know u mean that only, arnav plz na give them job, lavanya‟s passion is modeling so u can use as our model nd payal can work with me in designing department.

Arnav said, no khushi if there is any vancany I ll think abt it but not now. Khushi said, k atleast give job for anyone. Arnav thought for a while, k if u insist I ll give job for one. Khushi was happy, realllly..... Arnav said with teasing mood, yeah I can give job for lavanya, she is looking nice nd her body also fit for doing modeling nd I know she is talented I also happy to see her in this company as model, In first look itself I know her talent by seeing her attudide, really she is nice. Each nd every word of arnav falling on her ear as poison, making her blood to boil. She got angry on his prasing abt lavanya. Khushi said, arnav no.... I need u to give job for payal. Arnav asked innocent tone, but y doll, in designing depart there is no vacancy nd v can use lavanya as our model. Khushi said, then k fine u don‟t need to give job for both, by saying she started to move.

Arnav pulled her wrist she came nd landed on arnav lap, arnav said with brushing his nose on her, I m ready to give job for both with husky voice. Khushi heart beating fast, color started to change, her breathe became uneven, slowly she asked, rea... lly... Arnav was enjoying her condition, for u anything.... By saying kissed on her cheek. Khushi eyes went wide. Arnav was
happy to see his doll in this state, khushi was nervous nd shy cant able to look his eyes, arnav asked her, doll y ur heart beating fast... y u became red... Khushi instantly lifted her face to see him she saw smirk on his face. She jumped from his lap, with full anger for his tease, yeah my heart beating fast to beat u nd I became red due to my blood boiling due to anger by saying she blowed air to move her hair which falling on her face, she stamped her feet to ground nd went with same anger. Arnav was shocked nd surprised to see her sudden gesture, angel changed into tigress.....