Part 80

Suddenly arnav got his client call, with the help of this call he brushed his previous thoughts, he was happy to hear a news which was said by his clients, after hearing this news first word came out from his mouth "doll", he immediately called her to come through his intercom, he was waiting impatiently with happiness for his doll, his cabin door got opened he immediately rushed and lifted that figure with huge smile on his face, after seeing that figure and by hearing sound, ASR... ASR...ASR... arnav smile vanished and dropped down that figure who was his PA, his PA was shocked by seeing arnav's gesture, Arnav was embarrassed and cursed himself for his lifting without seeing the person. Khushi who came there was standing with her open mouth to see her arnie who was lifting his PA, she can't guess what's happening there. His PA kept the file on his table and ran because of his boss weird behavior.

Khushi saw his PA who was running with sweats, she came near to arnav, arnav what are u doing with him, what's happening here, what's wrong with u, did u forgot to do ur morning workout today to lift ur PA here, Arnav shouted, oh just shut up doll... I'm happy I thought it was u but who know this stupid will come at this time while I am waiting for u. Khushi giggled and said, arnav he is doing his work properly only, he is not stupid u are only stupid, without seeing a person u started to lift him, arnav gave angry glare to her. She stopped her laugh and again asked, k tell me y u called me and what's the reason for ur sudden happiness.

Arnav with his huge smile hugged her tightly and said, doll we got that big deal and our clients are throwing a huge party for us, they were impressed after seeing our fashion show they are having full confidence on our company, at this party we will sign this contract and it'll give huge turn over for us. Thank u so much doll without u this won't be possible. Khushi broke their hug and she was jumping and clapping her hand, haa finally arnie u said thanks to me for that, what a big deal hey na.... but its k like u said I'm also part of this company so u no need to thank me, it's my responsibility also, I fulfilled it being ur show stopper. Arnav was amused to see her, here he was sharing his happiness for getting his deal but she was saying abt his thanks, unbelievable....

At evening they went home happily, arnav was on cloud nine, he saw everyone who was chatting in living hall, he rushed to anand and shashi, took his place middle of them, he shared his happiness, dad I got call from my clients nd we got that big deal, they are throwing party for our company, I'm sooo happy. Shashi said with teasing, so what... what a big deal... Arnav was shocked, what the..... Shashi smiled and said, oh my boy already I know u will get this deal after showing ur talent on ur show how can they refuse without giving that deal to u. Now arnav smiled and hugged him, anand was proud abt his son and wished him for his futher success. Anusha and preethi are smiling by seeing their happiness of their son and husband.

Khushi was sitting silently with pouting face, anjali saw her dull face and asked her, khushi what happen y u r looking sad, Khushi said, see di all are appreciating him only no one care abt me, if I didn't become showstopper means he won't get his deal, all are showing their love to him only not to me. Everyone laughed at her which make her to get more angry. Anjali used this chance and said, khuhsi who said all are loving my chote only, everyone loving u also but more than us ur arnie loves u more than anything. Khushi looked at him who was looking her with smile and smirk, khushi said, whatever who cares.... and went from there, Arnav uttered, what the.....