Chapter 1

#Book 1: Malicious Romance (Completed)
Will rewrite in first person after I finished Maniac Romance.

#Book 2: Maniac Romance (On Going)

Can be read separately.

None of my works are edited.

Trigger warning:
This story contains violence, and sexual contents and languages.

Read at your own risk.

The sound of people groaning, screaming, and cheering, filled up the entire casino building in the middle of Las Vegas. At the parking lot, almost every visitor could smell the sickening smell of cigarettes and alcohol. Regular guests were already adapted to the smell after spending almost every one of their nights sitting in one spot, betting for their luck while their eyes were bucking out of the sockets with black visible eye bags.

On the fifth floor of the casino, where the quiet hallways to each guest's bedrooms were, the moan of a woman could be heard lowly from one room at the end of the hall. A fainted sound of music was played by casino staff with the hope of masking out the noises as well as any inappropriate sounds that may be heard by others.

Behind the door, stood a man with dark thick hair which was combed neatly in place, revealing his clean undercuts and smooth forehead. He towered in the room, casting a shadow onto a smaller being across from him. Dean pushed a blonde woman against the wall as he shuts the door with a kick. The woman leaned her head closer to him, wanting to press her glossy lips against his, but Dean took a step back instantly. His intention was to fuck her, not to make love. There was no love left for him to make. Love was something that doesn't exist in his dictionary. And, it would be the last thing that he would want to learn. He would rather fuck her by her used mouth, but he would never kiss the lips of a whore that sucked other men's dick.

Dean tossed his blazer onto the carpet. Soon his hands moved to unbuckle his belt and unzipped his bulging pants. He didn't utter a word as he watched her getting down on her knees.

With one hand, he grasped the woman's hair and forced her head toward his hip. Dean did not give her a chance to open her mouth wide enough as he shoved his big hard cock against her lips and slipped in between them into her mouth, deep-throating her. He made a deeper thrust into the blonde woman's mouth the second that the unpleasant memories of his father's words resurfaced inside his head, bringing boiling temper to his veins. He wished that fucking some random whore would help solve his problems but that did not seem to help him feel any better. He slammed another hand against the wall loudly while jerking his head backward, feeling unsatisfied with the mouth service that the whore in front of him provided. He wanted something new, something that he never had experienced before. Obviously enough, he would not want to engage with anybody deep in their heart. Nobody. And that made him sick of fucking the used whores. Sometimes he wondered if he too had become just like his father, the lowest inhuman species alive. Just the thought of him sharing the bloodline of a cruel and ruthless predator like his father makes him want to cut his veins and arteries just to bleed out those unwanted blood.

Dean removed himself from the whore's mouth before motions her with a head nod to walk to the bed. The woman did not hesitate as she turned to make her way to the mattress. On her way there, she slid off her silky dress from her body. Without further instruction, she settled onto the bed and opened her legs widely, anticipating the only man in the room.

Malicious Romance जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें