Bio

A/N: Sorry if my writing is bad this is my first story so yeah.

Name: Painite or Y/N

Age: 15,000

Looks: (Whatever pleases you)

Gem Placement: Chest

Weapons:
Either Yuatja Blades

(the blades can also be shot attached to an indestructible chain for 15 meters making it useful for parkour or rescue missions

(the blades can also be shot attached to an indestructible chain for 15 meters making it useful for parkour or rescue missions.)

or Gauntlets

( same like Garnet's but smaller and lighter so you can have high mobility and the gauntlets are almost indestructible.)

Personality:
You are kind, brave, protective, loyal, and smart. But if you are being angered or provoked you literally go berserk.

Likes:
Music, Friends/Loved Ones, Food, Training, Earth.

Dislikes:
Being provoked, Liars, Underestimated, Jerks/Bullies.

Abilities:

Flight: Can make wings out of crystal shards( like lapis lazuli but has sharp edges and bigger and angelic looking.)

Cloning: You can clone yourself yet you clones have different weapons but you can tell them what to do through their mind since you share the same consciousness.

Shapeshifting: You can shapeshift without hurting yourself, wearing yourself out or getting tired.

War Smith: The ability to create any weapon in the universe, without the requirements of a forge or any materials to create it, just your force of will is enough to create even the most complex of weapons out of nothing.

Note: More and New bilities will be discovered in the future.

P.S.- I do not own Steven Universe. The rightful owner of the show is Rebbeca Sugar.