A/N

The one and only... author note. 

I know, the title of this story is the maximum level of cheesiness possible, but please bear with it. I came up with it in the first couple drafts of the story, and I wasn't expecting me to actually write as much as I did, but like, yeah. The title will make sense WAYYYYY later in the story. ( When I say way, I mean it. It starts to make sense after chapter 125 or something.)

2) The reader POV starts in chapter 6! The antecedent chapters are in third person, but really important for the story, like a very long prologue, if you may.

3) No smut or lemon will be included in this story. Sorry folks, they make me uncomfortable to write. 

5) Feel free to drop comments about anything really. Even correct me if I make any grammar mistakes along the way. ( I tend to write at like one in the morning because that's when my brain decided to be creative.)

6) VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS. I mean, please vote on the chapters. Like, they help get my story known, but if you don't want to, it's ok. It's just a little click on the screen... *COUGH COUGH*

GET UNDER YOUR BLANKETS, AT 2:00 A.M, AND ENJOY THIS KYLO REN FANFICTION!

4/3/2021 Author Note edit:

Hi, it is I. I just wanted to drop by and say I admit this story's quality isn't the best. I'm probably thinking that now because my writing has improved. I do believe the overall plot is good, the writing might not live up to that standard. I do recommend giving this story a chance though.

- Camille