Chapter 95, Short Tempered

/ First Person Protagonist POV / 

Leone Odan stepped away from me, pacing back further out of the balcony as I took small, cautious yet confident steps towards her, a frown on my face yet with an evil smile. I knew I had won, but my small manipulation wasn't done just yet. " What's the matter, Leone? Is everything alright?" I asked her with another fake smile, pretending to not know I had just discovered her complot against Kylo. 

" W- what? I- I thought you... I mean, I had everything planned- I..." She startled to mutter nervously, putting her hands in the air behind her in case she would run into something as she continued to walk backwards. No way, she's still admitting I caught her red handed, I commented to myself in surprise, but not disbelief.

I kept walking towards her, this time a little faster, and she kept pacing away from me, until she hit a marble wall. Her face was frightened, fear all over it, it was quite a pitiful scene, but at the same time, it brought me a sense of satisfaction as I watched that my good old manipulation trick had worked, once again. 

Leone spread her arms against the wall, as if she was trying to dig her way through it, but there was no escaping me. I smiled mischievously, because now, I was the one asking the questions.

Step four was perhaps the simplest, I only had to go back to step one: confuse the opponent. 

" So, Leone Odan. Care to inform me more about... Supreme Leader Kylo Ren's complot to kill me?" I asked, emphasizing the words 'Supreme Leader' as I stood straight a couple feet away from Leone. " I- I don't know, Knight y/n of Ren! It is gibberish! Everything I said!" She exploded in tears. I rolled my eyes, sighting in annoyance.

 " I don't have all evening, Leone Odan. Or you tell me now, or I'll have to force it out of you." I threatened her, taking out the handle of my curved hilt saberstaff from my belt buckle and grabbing it tightly around my hand, my index finger ready to ignite it. Of course, I wasn't going to use the lightsaber on Leone, but if I had to convince her a little bit with a weapon to tell me what she meant by the complot, then I would.

 Her knees started shaking, but I could see right through her well built façade. Leone wasn't only crying because she was frightened for her life, she wanted to deceive me. That little pest wants to try and trick me with the exaggerate tears and foolishness! I laughed in my head, knowing this wouldn't end well, but for her. 

" I promise, Knight y/n of Ren! You have got to believe me! I'm innocent." She pleaded, begging for my mercy. I've got no time for this, I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

" Leone Odan, I won't ask you again, you're testing my patience. Tell. Me." I threatened in a cold tone She looked at my face, and I predicted what was going to happen next. With one swift movement, Leone jabbed her arm towards my left cheek, aiming to punch me in the face, but she was too slow and too obvious. 

I grabbed her wrist and tightened the grip on it, her palm beginning to color a lighter shade of beige and red at the tips of her fingers. Leone tossed and turned her arm, falling to her knees as she tried to set herself free from my grasp, which wouldn't be easy. I squatted down in front of her to meet her watery honey colored eyes, as she stared into my e/c ones.

" Why do you do this if you plead your innocence, Leone Odan?" I asked her sarcastically, yet serious. " Now, you will tell me what I asked for." I stated firmly, using the force on her, even if I suspected it wouldn't work, since Leone didn't seam as the dumb and easily trickable person, except with my little manipulation tricks, which I bet could work even on someone like Hux or even Kylo.

" I..." Leone started muttering as she stared aimlessly at my eyes. She's fighting my telepathic order, I grumbled mentally. Smart girl.

I stood up and pulled Leone up as well, still having a hold of her wrist. I let her go, obviously barely enough blood was circulating to her hand, and I didn't want her in a weak state to answer my questions. Even if that might make it easier if she's not feeling too good, I noted to myself, but there was no time to put her under heavy medication. Plus, not like I had any at disposition right now, the nurses took care about that, and of course that with my bad luck, ironically in this case: Leone is the nurse.

" I don't care anymore, Leone Odan!" I yelled, so loudly I think I might've alerted the other Knights of Ren from far away inside the building. I ignited the red lightsaber only on one of the sides as I pushed Leone onto the wall, she fell to the ground again. " You tell me exactly what this conspiracy is, or I will cut you into little carbonized pieces!" I spat angrily. The line of my patience had been crossed, and now I wasn't even sure if I would be able to retain myself from harming her, even if it wasn't my intention.

" The mole in the Order..." She sobbed, this time, real tears of fright. " He has a complot to take down Kylo Ren!" She muttered, almost illegibly. " I- I wanted to help them! For my family! They've had such a hard life here in Naboo since I was sent to work in The Finalizer's hospital wing. I just never knew it would go this far into conspiracy of... killing." She almost whispered.

" Names, Leone. I need names." I muttered coldly, not wanting to hear her excuses on why she was trying to make me go against Kylo.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain jab my torso, and I stumbled back, coughing thick liquid. Blood... I told myself as I looked down at my chest, revealing a sharp black dagger handle, the blade cutting deep into my upper torso organs. I turned my head to look at Leone, who stood with a cold stone face.

That little rat actually tricked me, I told myself with difficulty. Even thinking was becoming harder. I coughed, and a little puddle of blood coming from my mouth had started to form on the marble floors of the balcony, with stained blood falling down my chin. Leone paced towards me, a victory and devilish smile beginning to form on her face. 

" You really thought I would tell you? After everything I've done for the sake of the complot? For the insider?! You really are foolish." She laughed at me, kneeling down next to my fallen and bleeding body. Tough mistake.

I didn't even hesitate. 

All I knew was that I had tightened my grip on my saberstaff, and now, the red blade was piercing through Leone's body as her eyes widened and she looked down at my weapon as I slowly and painfully sat onto my knees. As her body started loosing its life, she toppled towards me, and right on time for me to whisper the last thing Leone would ever hear. 

" Not so innocent now, are we?" I muttered as I let her lifeless body fall onto the marble floor. I realized that me too, was slowly loosing life. It has happened once, y/n, you can survive another stab wound. I encouraged myself, knowing that now, the chances were even worse. Basing it off on the location where Leone had stabbed the long dagger into me, it was probably piercing trough my left lung, causing me to cough my own blood as my body inevitably tried to fight against the wound uselessly.

I heard faint steps running towards our direction, but by now, my eyes were still open, but my vision had grown dark and large spots of black which grew with every passing second, until all I heard was the echoing sound of someone yelling my name before I toppled onto the marble floor as well, unconscious. 

" Y/n!" 

-------------------------------------------------------

Well ADIOS Leone. That's what you get for trying to separate y/n and Kylo...

AND YOU'VE BEEN STABBED.                            AGAIN.

Isn't that funnnnnnn

I published two chapters today, (February 13, 2020) Because I didn't post one yesterday, so I wanted to make up for that! After all, I did mark my word: daily updates. And I plan on keeping that word!

I'm starting the unofficial, (but I'm making it official right this instant) COUNTDOWN TO 100 CHAPTERS.

5 MORE TO GO?! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT! IT'S AMAZING, AND TERRIFYING. AND COOL, BUT LIKE WOW-

Best regards to all of you who have supported me from the start, along the way, and those who have recently found The force in redemption!!!! I couldn't be more thankful!

- Camille