Chapter 7, revealing objects

/ First person Protagonist POV /

I woke up once more, but this time, I wasn't tied up on an uncomfortable metal bed, I was in an actual bed, laying atop of the blanket. My head was still hurting, as if it had absorbed a load of information while I was unconscious. But it had. I could remember, not everything, but I could remember what had happened weeks ago in Mesoriaam. I do not remember why I was in Tatooine, but a feeling told me it was important. I had walked out of Mos Eisley, I don't even remember where I had came from, or what ship had brought me there, but I didn't stay to find out, instead, I had walked into the sandy dunes and away from the noisy spaceport town. 

And it was Tusken raiders who had found me, wondering alone in the middle of nowhere. Of course, they had taken advantage of my vulnerability and knocked me out. I know I was lucky not to be taken to their camps, or I might not be alive. I was taken out of my thoughts as someone had opened the door, without knocking. I looked at who it was: Kylo Ren.

"Y/N." He said. Kylo was wearing his mask, and it disappointed me a little bit. "Get up and dressed. Hurry up." He instructed coldly, walking out of the room and closing it with a simple movement of his hand. He... he's familiar with the force... I thought. I got up and headed towards the ward drope, I didn't want to keep Kylo Ren waiting, he seemed short tempered and not to be messed with. To my surprise, there was only black clothes. I rolled my eyes and took a long sleeved shirt, with black pocketed pants. The only shoe option were boots, which was not my preference, but I wouldn't complain.

I headed out of the room, which I thought would be locked, but it wasn't. Anyone could have walked in whilst I changed. I looked around the corridor and my eyes met the frightening mask of Kylo Ren. "Took you seven minutes... Good." He said. I remained quiet; I had heard stories about Kylo Ren, commander of the First Order, back in Mesoriaam. He was a cruel, heartless man, they told me. His troops and himself had terrorized galaxies and destroyed planets. I had always had my doubts, but now seeing in person his lack of compassion and feeling as he spoke, I started to think, that maybe what Cyern Terrik and his tribe had told me weeks ago about Kylo Ren was true. 

"Follow me, y/n." He said, not awaiting for me to answer, but of course I wouldn't have. I followed fast from behind, he was tall, maybe 6,2 feet, and I found it difficult to follow him around like a lost puppy as his pace accelerated.  We walked through so many corridors and hallways, and I wondered how it was possible not to get lost easily. We passed by many stormtroopers patrolling the hallways, and I could feel them eyeing me discreetly behind their helmets, which made me feel very uncomfortable. Perhaps they weren't used to seeing someone that sticked out like a sore thumb. 

Kylo passed through a door that opened automatically, and I followed swiftly before the doors closed behind me. We were in a room, it was moderate sized, but quite spacious. "What is this?" I asked, but Kylo Ren only walked to the opposite wall, ignoring my question, once again. Kylo took of his mask, and it made the same 'click' sound it had done before. He picked up a brown leather bag from a table, which I recognized immediately. "Hey!" I yelled, running towards him. "That's my bag! Don't tou-" That is when I couldn't move. I was frozen in place. Kylo was using the force... to stop me from getting to him?! I was furious. But then I realized what I had done, I had ran and yelled at the head commander of the First Order, who was also a Sith, a very powerful one. 

My heart was beating so fast: Kylo could easily kill me, and one little mistake like the one I had just done could trigger him to do it. He took something out of my bag, and I could suddenly move again. I looked towards him, he had it. He was holding it in his had, it was lit. The green light radiating from the saber.