Chapter 75, Leone Odan

/ First Person Protagonist POV / 

Kylo quickly stood up and placed his hands behind his back. I had never seen someone move so quickly, in a blink of an eye, he was about two yards away from the hospital bed. I closed my eyes and played my part of the façade: a pained and embarrassed girl, being scowled and threatened by Kylo Ren, now, I just had to have to count on Kylo to play along. I just hope Hux didn't see anything, I thought to myself as I opened my eyes once again and kept my head held low. 

" Y/n?" Hux said in a doubtful voice with a side tone of anger and astonishment, as if he didn't know I had been taken to The Finalizer by Mando.

" General Hux-" I began saying, when Kylo interrupted me in a cold tone, " Quiet! You have no permission to speak to anyone unless demanded to be spoken to. Do you understand?!" I remained silent. His aggressive tone had taken me back, but I got my mind back in the game, and I knew Kylo was playing along, we had both thought of the same plan. " Do you understand, I said?!" He almost yelled, but either way, his tone was very loud. I quickly nodded and a tear rolled down my cheek. It had came unexpectedly, because of Kylo's scream, but it worked to convince Hux, who stared at the scene with a lifted eyebrow. " Yes, head commander." I whispered in a whimper. 

" General Hux. What is it, now?" Kylo said, turning back towards the ginger haired general. " Private matters, sir." Hux replied, eyeing me discretely, but I had caught him looking. " The other generals would like to discuss... somethings not to be spoken in the presence of a... traitor." Hux added carelessly. I saw how Kylo's hands balled into fists behind his back, and I wanted to grab his gloved hands, to tangle our fingers together and calm him down. I knew Kylo would loose his temper sooner or later if Hux continued calling me a traitor, and even if it wasn't his intentions, Kylo's anger would blow the whole plan. 

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, concentrating in the force revolving around Kylo and me, trying to find a possible passage where I could transmit a thought into his mind: I was attempting the 'mind thing', as I called it. 

Breathe, y/n. 

Let the force guide you,

Be one with the force, and it will be one with you too.

The little conscience in my head instructed in a soothing melodic tone, and I did as it said. ' Kylo?  Can you hear this?' I asked in my mind. And I couldn't feel the thought pop into my mind. I opened my eyes cautiously and looked at Kylo, who returned the sneaky peak and nodded slowly. I wanted to burst of excitement, I had finally done it correctly, and I was saving the plan. ' Hey, calm down, everything is fine. Ignore what Hux is saying about me. Don't let your anger get the best of you, Kylo Ren.'  I reflected again, doing the same thing I had done moments earlier to send him the thought.

I opened my eyes once more, and I saw that Kylo's fists had loosened. I sighted secretly and looked at Hux, who appeared not to suspect anything. Perfect. I told myself, but I kept my guard up for any suspicion. I had gotten used to things not going according to how I planned them, very, very, often. An embarrassing amount, to be fair. 

" Very well." Kylo replied as Hux left the hospital wing with him walking behind, but Kylo stopped at the door, turning back to look at me. ' I'll call in a nurse to carry you company. But don't miss me too much.' He send the thought into my head as he winked and left the room as well. I rolled my eyes playfully and leaned back against the hospital bed, staring at the ceiling and replaying Kylo's wink in my head continuously, because I am totally not a creep obsessed with him...

I heard fast and light footsteps approach my little room, and I knew it wasn't Kylo, Hux, or any trooper, their footsteps were slower and louder. A woman, maybe a couple years older than me appeared. She was dressed in all white with her hair tightly combed in a bun at the back of her head. Must be the nurse. I told myself as the woman approached my hospital table and took out a little suitcase filled with first aid medical equipment. 

" Hello. My name is Leone Odan, and I will be your nurse for the evening." The woman said as if she was a droid programed to welcome people to the hospital wing like that. She took a seat on the corner of the room and remained silent and immobile. Weird, and awkward... Kind of reminds me of Praetorian Guards. She looks like a human statue sitting there! Except she looks like a porcelain doll and not a warrior I told myself, trying to joke as I stared at her out of the corner of my eye. 

" Hi..." I muttered a couple instants later. The nurse didn't reply, and I was growing really uncomfortable to have a sort of brain washed nurse looking over me. " Excuse me, Leone, was it? Can I call you Leone? Or do I call you Nurse Odan? or Dr Odan?" I asked her, trying to lighten the mood.

The nurse looked at me and stood up, stepping a couple feet towards the hospital bed. " Leone is fine, ma'am." She replied with a smile that looked like it took a lot of training to achieve. " Then you can call me y/n. Ma'am makes me sound old, and I think I may be younger than you by a little bit." I replied, smiling back.

Leone nodded and paced around the room, placing some medical equipment on shelves and dusting off jars that didn't have a spot of dust on them. Well, there goes my attempt at conversation. I lamented as I placed a pillow behind my head and sighted. Leone was looking all around her, everywhere around the room, which raised some suspicion. She finally walked back and took a seat at the stool where Kylo had sat many minutes earlier. I sat up and looked at her puzzled. 

Leone leaned in and looked all around her, as if she wanted to tell me a secret but was afraid someone would hear her, even if there wasn't anyone in the room. " So, is it true what they say about you?" She asked in a hushed tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm well... I PROBABLY SHOULD BE GETTING YET ANOTHER NAP RIGHT NOW.

But here you go C:

I really like this chapter, I don't know why...

Let's welcome a new character, (which I've created) I'm not sure how long she will stay in the chapters to come, but it certainly won't be the last time you hear from Leone Odan!!! ( Also, don't forget about Mando, he won't be gone for too long ( No Spoiling)  ;) For all of you Mandalorian fans.)

Did you like this chapter? I oddly really did. Like, I usually like my chapters, but I have a special interest for this one, still trying to figure out why.

Have a fantastic day or night! Best wishes to all of you!

- Camille