Chapter 132, Goodbyes

/ First Person Protagonist POV /

" Y/n wake up." Came a voice, and I felt a hand shaking my shoulders. 

I opened my eyes very slowly, they stung quite a lot when I didn't get enough sleep, like in this case. I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep at all yesterday, with all the buzzing thoughts and stress in my head, I was surprised I could even peacefully close my eyes. 

My vision focused on the other person in the hut, which unsurprisingly was Aro. I grumbled and sat up from the primitive bed, stretching my arms. " Can anyone enter the huts this easily? Or is it only you with your authority?" I mumbled. 

" That, you'll never know." He smirked, pulling my shoulders so I would sit up, but I fell back onto my pillow tiredly, grumbling.

" Tell me why you've woken me up at this early hour?" I asked, looking outside a window of the hut to see that light was barely visible. " Or should I just rip you to shreds when I have the energy to do so because you've pointlessly woken me up?"

Aro chuckled. " That's violent, don't you think? And of course I haven't woken you up pointlessly. Have you forgotten or is your brain still asleep?" I rolled my eyes at his comment. " Aren't you leaving Carlac to find the love of your life?"

My body shot up from the bed at his words. It's like a surge of energy suddenly overcame me, and I was more awake than ever. " Why didn't you start with that?!" I shrieked, hysterically running around the hut, looking if I had any belongings to pack, which of course I didn't apart from Vizsla's Darksaber. 

" Calm down, y/n. You'll wake the whole camp." He huffed. 

" Right, sorry." I cleared my throat, tugging the edge of my tunic nervously. " They wont be coming to say goodbye?"

 Aro scratched the back of his neck, almost looking a little nervous. " It's very early, you know? And well, you weren't that popular with friends around here because of your pranks, and you often kept to yourself a lot too. I'm lucky to have even approached you at all. You and your crazy tricks and pranks you would pull on anyone."

" Yes, that I do remember. I just thought the others would get over it at some point." I shrugged. " You and Pha Stett will be there, right? That's what matters to me."

" Of course we'll be there." He smiled at me. " Master Pha Stett is like our motherly figure, she wouldn't miss your parting for anything. You know, she cares a lot about you. About all of us, but Master Pha Stett is specially fond of you for reasons I can't explain."

" What's that supposed to mean?!" I punched Aro's arm slightly. " But I do notice she cares." I sighed, thinking of how much I would actually miss her. " Let's not keep the master waiting then, let's go." I clapped my hands together, changing the mood of the conversation before it went completely down.

Aro and I walked out of the hut, and I kind of regretted it: the weather was frigid. More than it was the day before. " Why is it so cold all the time?!" I mumbled, blowing warm air into my bare hands. 

" It's not that bad right now, you know? For this early in the morning, I'm surprised the weather is actually pretty nice." Aro laughed.

" Now that, my friend, is because you haven't felt the horrendous heat of Tatooine." I grumbled. " Once you get used to that scorch, every other temperature is cool to glacial."

" Tatooine? How in the world did you end up there?" He frowned confused. 

" I don't know. But that's where this all started. I woke up without memory stranded in the middle of nowhere. I was lucky to be found by a very kind and welcoming village." I shrugged, remembering Mesoriaam and all the first memories I had built there with the twins Syrin and Cyern Terrik, and how that had been my first encounter with Kylo. Not the most pleasant one, that is.