Chapter 72, Each other's arms

/ First Person Protagonist POV / 

I followed the direction of Kylo's eyes, trailing towards my cloth covered wound. When I had seen Kylo without his mask, I had stopped concentrating on the hurt, but now that he had mentioned it again, the pain I felt from the open stitches had returned. I looked back into his eyes, but Kylo didn't do the same: he kept his beautiful brown irises glued to the red stained clothes. " Who. Did. This. To. You?" He muttered again as he reached out to my hand that was still on his cheek with his gloved one.

" It doesn't matter who, Kylo. I'm here and well, now." I whispered as our he grabbed my hand and tangled his gloved fingers with mine tightly. " It does matter, y/n. Y- you could've died." Kylo said, his voice breaking. I could see it pained him to say that, and I wanted to take the hurt from his heart. " Tell me who. They will pay." He added in a much colder tone.

I scooted over towards Kylo and nestled myself into his arms and chest. Gosh, did I miss this feeling of safety and warmth that I could only feel when I was around him. " A bounty hunter... Givu Djarggi." I whispered as I leaned my head against his chest, yearning to hear the beating of his heart. " There's nothing you can do about it, Kylo. He's.... dead." I said as I gripped a piece of his cape as the words escaped my mouth. " Dead?" Kylo repeated, astonished. 

I closed my eyes and nodded slightly, not wanting to remember the events. " Yes. Man- The Mandalorian bounty hunter tended to my wounds, but the stitches came undone." I mumbled, interrupting myself. I knew now wasn't a good time to have to explain why me and Mando had friendly nicknames for each other, or how he knew I was the Crimson Hunter. " I'll make his reward higher, then." Kylo replied as he leaned his chin on my head. I smiled meekly, knowing my friend would be really happy to get his reward and opened my eyes once again, raising my head and looking at the man I loved.

" You've got to teach me that mind thing." I joked as I sat next to him.

" Mind thing?" Kylo asked as he let out a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and friendly punched him on the shoulder. " Yes, you know? Like the mind communicating cool thing we did a couple days back." I insisted. Kylo remained silent for a couple seconds before shaking his head and smiling. " It's got a name, you know?" He said as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. " No, I don't. So I'm calling it mind thing." I joked as I pecked his lips.

" Gosh, I missed you so much, y/n." He said as he trailed his gloved hand on my cheek, brushing away strands of loose hair. My heart had stopped beating the instant he said my name. It was like a spell, an enchantment Kylo had casted on me. It made him irresistible and I couldn't help but fall for him more with every word he said. All these things you make me feel, do you have any idea what you are doing to me, Kylo Ren? I told myself as I leaned my head against his hand.

" I missed you too." I whispered. We remained silent for a couple minutes, and I took the time to contemplate him. How Kylo's causal posture was a piece of art. Everything about him was a masterpiece. " How'd you manage to put yourself into so much trouble in two days?" Kylo asked in a mocking tone as he pulled me into his arms again. " You have no idea." I whispered into the air. " If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

Kylo nestled me comfortably into his arms, being extra careful with my wound, and I noticed a little of my blood was dripping onto his nicely straightened suit, but he didn't seem to mind. " Try me. The craziest things I ended up believing in are unthinkable." He replied, and I became curios to what he meant by that. " It's quite the story." I begun saying, mentally preparing how I was going to explain the many events that had happened in the past forty eight hours. " I went to Tatooine as the Crimson Hunter, then I somehow ended up on Kijimi as myself and-" " Kijimi?" Kylo asked, interrupting me. I nodded and remembered what Mando had told me: the Final Order had blasted the city I was in some time after I had passed out and Mando had taken me to his ship.

 " Why did you... destroy the city?" I asked him nervously, even if I had a clear idea on the answer: Rey, Poe, and Finn. " That's... not important right now. Continue your story please." Kylo muttered. I wanted to insist but I knew he wouldn't tell me either way. " If you insist. So, when I ended up on Kijimi, Djarggi found me, and he also found out about the Crimson Hunter..." I mentioned. Kylo shifted uncomfortable and looked at me worriedly. " What? At least he's dead now. And the secret was taken to the tomb with him, right?" He asked me. " Yes..." I whispered, trying not to sound nervous. " What happened to that scum?" Kylo questioned. 

I really didn't want to answer that, but I knew I couldn't keep things of that intensity to Kylo. " I- I killed him." I muttered as I winced in pain. Kylo remained silent, and I started to get worried. Not like he hasn't killed anyone before, calm down. I tried reassuring myself, but that didn't work very well. " Y/n... Your wound." Kylo said as he carefully stood up and helped me lean against the wall of the cell. " It's bleeding a lot. I'll call in medics." He said as he picked up his mask. 

" So, what's your plan, either way?" I asked him, completely ignoring his comment. I didn't want him to leave me alone. " For now, is to get you medical attention. Then I'll see what happens." He said as placed his mask on and closed my electric shield.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I had said only one, but TADAMMMM. MAGIC.

I had woken up from a nap wondering what year it was. And I was feeling a little bit better, so I was like: I NEED TO WRITE SOMETHING.

I hope you enjoyed this ushy gushy adorable moment between you and Kylo. My heart melted like butter on a warm summer day ( I'm weird, don't mind me )

Can't wait to share more chapters with you all! Have a fantastic day or night! Best wishes from me!

- Camille