Chapter 100, Escapee

/ First Person Protagonist POV / 

The ' Ren instinct' had worked once again. Take THAT Kylo! I mocked with an inside laugh. I had walked for about fifteen minutes away from the main center of Lake Country, -which was very small- and I was on top of the hill that led downstream towards the beautiful marble building that the Final Order owned. Ok, now all I have to do is be careful not to trip and roll down this hill, I joked as I made my way descending in the woods diagonally. Can't be that hard, can it?

The fallen leaves crunched under my bare feet, it was unpleasant. Next level unpleasant. C'mon y/n, you've been through worse. I encouraged myself. " Like that time on Felucia, man was that gross. It was swampy everywhere, and the humidity- nope, no bueno." I muttered to myself as I held on to the thin tree trunks on the hill. " I will be in need of a couple hour long- minimum bath when I get to the building, I sighted, taking very big awareness of the unclean state I was in, and now I was walking downhill through thick woods, not improving the situation. Brilliant.

I jumped a couple yards and landed on a small cobble pathway that led to the dead end of the marble building, where there was a large door. Funny how the only way to get here is by boat, and they have an exit on the opposite side, I commented to myself, getting leaves out of my hair.

The large bronze door was of course: guarded with storm troopers, more than the usual two. There were six: three on each side, and they had red markings on their armor. That's odd, don't remember seeing any of those before, I wondered to myself as I dusted off the leaves from the cloak which I had... permanently borrowed. Must be newly trained troopers

I covered the cloak well over my hospital robe and bare feet, so I wouldn't look like someone who had just escaped an asylum, and strode confidently towards the large front door of the marble building. As I stood in front, all six troopers pointed their laser guns at me with precision. Yep, hadn't thought about that. How the hell are they supposed to recognize me...

" Stop right there! This is a restricted area. Turn around." One of the troopers almost yelled at me, pointing his gun directly at my head. 

I ignored the trooper's threat and closed my eyes, concentrating on the force, the energy. Over the course of seven weeks, I had strengthened my ability to use the 'mind telepathy thing', and it came in handy with the Knights of Ren. 

Of course, they weren't as well trained in the force to be able to communicate mentally within themselves and me, but I had a surprisingly good capacity for mind communication: I could pass my thoughts into any of the Knight's minds without them having to connect their minds through the force. 

' Ap'lek...

" I said, back away from the building." The trooper replied. Dammit, he's distracting me! I sighted. I could hear the footsteps of a stormtrooper approaching, he was probably going to force me away, but I couldn't open my eyes just yet: I needed to be fully focused on opening a mind communication gap between me and my fellow knights. 

' Come on Ap'lek, Vicrul, Cardo, Ushar, Trudgen, Kuruk. If any of you can hear me. I'm at the back gate, I require immediate right of passage coming from inside, anyone? ' I called out to every member. 

Now I just had to wait, and not get shot at or escorted away by any of the six storm troopers that guarded the door until the doors would open. I felt a cold, armored hand grab a hold of my arm, and before I could even shut my eyes open, I had instinctively force pushed the trooper into the bronze door. He wasn't dead, just knocked unconscious. Of course, now I was seen as a threat, because all the remaining five storm troopers didn't know who I am, and I had just gotten rid of one of their fellow guard mates. 

" Soldiers, be realistic here. I could take on all of you, and plus, I am needed inside." I said, trying to avoid conflict after my reflection on how deep into the dark side I had fallen. 

The stormtroopers didn't appear to pay attention to what I had just said, and instead, they tightened their grip on their blasters. " Stop right there! Do not take another step forward!" One of them yelled as they started pacing towards me. Oh my gosh. This is useless, I huffed and rolled my eyes.

Act like a Jedi, y/n. Don't involve in violence when it isn't needed, I calmed myself as I took deep breaths and stared at the bronze door. With the force training I had received, and my constant practice of it, I could probably use the force to open the bronze door, but it would exhaust me, and I was wounded, after all, even if I didn't feel the pain of the stab or the punctured lung anymore. 

The troopers stopped, like they had a change of mind. They placed one of their hands on the sides of their helmets and looked at each other. Is someone communicating with them through their earbuds? I sighted in relief, knowing my ' mind thing' had worked with one of the knights. I'm surprised one of my companions actually did anything, considering their tendency to adore abandoning me in these situations, I joked as I paced forward.

The troopers stepped aside: they looked embarrassed as they kept their heads low, and I stood a couple inches from the large bronze doors. Even if the doors looked thick and I was a couple inches away from it, I could hear buzzing and beeping sounds coming from inside, and then the doors started making a low rumble- like sound. 

The heavy door started opening side ways slowly, a little bit too slowly for my liking. I just stood there impatiently, tapping my feet against the cobble and eyeing the five stormtroopers- and their fellow other on the ground- as the door retreated into the marble wall completely. 

I was expecting to see a droid, or maybe one of the Knights of Ren at the very most, but no, instead, at the door stood Kylo, his tall figure inside the marble building with his arms crossed around his chest, and his piercing eyes complemented by his frown.

He looks pissed

--------------------------------------------------------------

WE HIT THE BIG 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( If only I could add emojis on my computer -.-) 

I'm super proud and surprised, never thought I'd get to this point, as I had said before : I only thought this story would have like, 22 chapters. But I'm really glad it didn't only last that much c:

Well, y/n has escaped the hospital, and her punctured lung is 'magically' cured? Maybe, maybe not. This is it though, the moment I've been longing for SO DAMN LONG. This is just the start of another adventure for y/n, possibly my favorite of them all!

I want to give a special thanks to all of those who have stuck with me from the start of this story, thank you for giving me a chance to share my writing with so many more people! You're all truly amazing, and I am forever thankful c:

Best regards to all of you, have a wonderful day or night!

- Camille 

( Currently jumping around celebrating like a maniac )