Chapter 24, Kylo's side

/ First Person POV /

 I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I was in a ship that was on its way to Supreme Leader Snoke's flagship. The worse part was no one cared to inform me about it, and I didn't feel safe anymore. Not without... Kylo's presence to reassure me. And why would anyone want to send me to The Supremacy?! I Wondered. I'm just an apprentice whose master left, after all. " The- the Supremacy?! Isn't that the... mobile headquarters of the First Order?!" I shrieked, even though I already knew the answer to that. Hux only looked at me with his typical annoyed look, " Well, someone has been doing their research on the First Order." He commented in a mocking tone. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked away from the general.

 " Anyways, Master Ren told you not to talk to me. Why are you even here?" I commented, in the same tone Hux would use with anyone, but I didn't care at that moment, I only thought yet again how odd it felt to call Kylo that. " Y/n, if you get lost on The Finalizer, how do you expect not to get lost on The Supremacy? I'm not here to escort you to The Supreme Leader, you foolish girl. I'm a First Order general, not a babysitter." He criticized. I couldn't stand being five more minutes in this space craft before tearing his head open. "But it appears that is what the Supreme Leader ordered." He mentioned. " Why now? What does The Supreme Leader want?" I questioned. But maybe I shouldn't have, because Hux only stared at me with intense hatred in his eyes and looked away soon after.

 " Y/n, it is best you do not question the motives of the First Order, it may be considered... treason." Hux said, hesitantly. " After, some events that have happened with you, y/n in the near past, it would be difficult to determine whose side you're on." 

I only stared into a blank space. I'm on Kylo's side, I told myself. I didn't want to answer to Hux's remark, but I knew that if I didn't, it would raise unnecessary suspicion. " Who's side do you think I'm on, General Hux?" I asserted. " I agreed to be Kylo Ren's apprentice, and I carry at my waist a crimson red lightsaber, from a bled kyber crystal! So how dare you doubt of my loyalty?!" I yelled. This time, I was furious. But I knew, that this holler of mine was not made to convince Hux of the side I was on, but rather myself.  I wasn't sure where I stood with my loyalty. But not being certain was a sign of weakness, as Captain Phasma had taught me, and Kylo Ren had mentioned many times: there is no place for weakness, and for once, I had decided to listen to that. 

For the rest of the flight, General Hux did not even acknowledge my existence, and I was not angry about it. I had not noticed until we had landed, that I had dug my nails deep inside my palms, and I knew the marks would take much time to scar and heal. The space craft was now at halt, and I could feel we weren't in outer space anymore, it had landed inside The Supremacy. 

As me and General Hux descended the ship, I was instantly hit by the coldness of the ship, it reminded me of the unusual one on The Finalizer, except here, it was glacial. With one small glance at where we had landed, I could already tell this place was huge, and I was a little glad that General Hux was here and knew where to go. The atmosphere was very unwelcoming, and anyone who would step onto this ship could feel the overpowering presence that filled the star dreadnought: it was strong and vile. 

" Follow me, y/n." Was all Hux said as he started walking fastly through enourmous halls. The Supremacy was little like The Finalizer. First off, it was so much bigger. And the artillery was astonishing. General Hux walked with his typical superior look, and I tried to do the same, not to mock him, but because in this impossing ship,I felt suppresed and had to try and make myself look mighty. 

We had walked for so long, but we arrived, at what looked like the doors to a throne room. I gulped, there was a force so potent and odd beyond those doors that were heavily guarded. As the doors opened, they revealed a dark room. There were eight people, but they didnt look like humans: They were standing so still, I couldn't even see their torso rise as they breathed. They were wearing a red armor and a same colored robe, with their shiny red helmets, they looked like warrior statues. They had melee weapons, and the little consience at the back of my head told me they were not to be messed with. In between the eight elite bodyguards, there was a tall throne, and a man was sitting on it, I couldn't see his face because of the lack of light, but I knew exactly who he was: Supreme Leader Snoke, Sith Lord and ruler of the First Order. 

His presence wasn't what had troubled me the most, even with his grand status and the strong force revolving around him, there was something that overpowered it: a scent. My senses were awoken to a vast magnitude, I had stopped concentrating on the Supreme Leader, instead, I looked around the room. That scent was all too familiar: the burnt walnut wood smell that fused with the soothing odor of sea water, and I knew he was in the room. I knew Kylo Ren was standing somewhere behind me. 

---------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Sorry for the really floppy beggining of chapter this was. There was so much dialoge between our protagonist and Hux, which I know isn't the best option for a chapter, but I thought it would add a interesting spice and info on how our protagonist is doing.

But, I really liked the ending. LIKE A LOT. it was time to make our Kylo come back into the spotlight, don't you think? 

Anyways, hope you are liking the fanfiction so far, and thank you to everyone who is reading it! What would I do without you?!

Best wishes to all of you!

- Camille