Chapter 82, Toyed around

/ First Person Protagonist POV /

General Hux had stopped walking, and had halted in front of the large opening that revealed the command room. I skimmed around the large room, looking for Kylo's tall and masked figure, but he was no where to be found. Instead, a shiny silver armor and a black cape over the left shoulder caught my eye: Captain Phasma. She stood where Kylo would've been, staring out into space, and remaining silent as he looked at the stars. But instead, Captain Phasma was looking at me and Hux with a piercing and cold look I knew she had even though she wore a helmet.

Hux began walking inside the familiar command room, and I followed close behind. Where the hell are you, Kylo?! I told myself as I looked around the room once more out of the corner of my eyes, trying to see if I hadn't missed Kylo's figure, that almost blended into the dark background of the command suite, but he wasn't in the room, I couldn't feel his presence. 

" General Armitage Hux, sir." Captain Phasma addressed to him as a welcoming. " Captain Phasma," Hux replied, with the same type of disgust he talked with about everything and everyone. " I confide you this... little betrayer." He said, pushing me towards Phasma, exchanging me as if I was an object. " I trust you know what to do, captain." Hux added as I scowled at him and rolled my eyes.

Hux turned on his ankles and headed out of the command room, his footsteps echoing in the silence of the room. He said nothing else, and just left me here with my old battle mentor?! I thought, unsurprised but a little astonished. He's just got to get back to his important general duties, doesn't he? Leaving me like this, without explanation what so ever. Did Kylo order for him to do so? I lamented sarcastically as I rolled my eyes again, even if I was a little glad Hux had left, I didn't want to be abandoned and tossed around from person to person like a used object.

I turned to look at Captain Phasma, who was inspecting the top of her large weapon with her gloved hand. I stared at it and gulped, reminding me of the time I had a training session with her, and she had shot blasts at my direction uncontrollably while I deflected them with the lightsaber Kylo had given me. I wonder if I will ever have it back... I pondered. I really liked it, I mean, it was cool, c'mon:  a curved hilt saberstaff? Totally awesome. I told myself, sounding as if I was trying to convince someone about how great the weapon had served.

Captain Phasma had abruptly turned around, and her side cape flew towards my face, taking me out of my thoughts. She paced towards the exit of the command room, and I jogged to catch up with her. Now where are we going? I grumbled mentally. Is she going to exchange me to another general so she can go attend to her captain responsibilities as well? I commented to myself sarcastically. 

The medical drugs and anesthetic's side effects had left my body and mind, and I didn't feel so airy and unworried about the situation I was in right now anymore. Geez, I feel like I acted like such a kid, I lamented. I looked at the back of Phasma's silver helmet and saw my blurred reflection, barely recognizing who I saw in the mirror image. 

" Captain Phasma." I said, trying to sound confident in my words. 

She didn't even turn around or acknowledge I had talked to her, typical Captain Phasma. " Captain." I insisted, Phasma still ignored me, but she swiftly turned to the left towards a dead end.  The hallway was dimly lit, and it got darker as we ventured towards the end of the hall. 

" What is it you want?" She asked in an arrogant tone.

I was startled, I had never expected Captain Phasma to answer my insistence, and now I had no idea what I wanted to ask her or tell her.  She stood imposing, with one of her hands on her weapon, and of course I felt threatened and nervous. " I- Just want to know where we're going?.." I babbled illegibly. 

I could hear Captain Phasma exhale in boredom. " You are in no position to ask anything of that sort, but if it will make you be quiet, then I'll risk it." She said coldly. Guess I am as annoying as Mando told me, I thought to myself. Except I didn't fear for my safety when I bothered Mando as a joke, which wasn't the case with Captain Phasma.

" Head Commander Kylo Ren has requested to... interrogate you privately." She said.  " I can't believe he hasn't ordered to execute you, or him to behead you on sight, but beats me. At least I won't have to babysit you anymore." Captain Phasma added. She seemed to be talking to herself, as if I wasn't there. " You didn't babysit me." I grumbled, regretting a little bit to have said that. 

" Did I not? Who spent the whole mornings with you every day for three months? General Hux? I don't think so." Captain Phasma commented sarcastically. I rolled my eyes secretly, making sure she wouldn't see. " It wasn't babysitting me. You were training me, and under Ky- The Head Commander's orders." I said, interrupting myself. " You can't say you didn't find it amusing to fire blasters at me every single day and teach me combat..." I muttered, unsure if Captain Phasma had actually enjoyed the extra training for herself and the various blasts she shot at me constantly. 

" I suppose it was rather entertaining to see you endure the hard training." She laughed to herself in a vile tone. " What are we doing wasting time here?" She added, as if the thought of Kylo awaiting for me to be brought to wherever he had ordered had become Captain Phasma's number one priority once again. Of course. The one time I get to feel a little more comfortable around people here, it just has to end, I lamented to myself with irony. But at the same time, I was glad to be seeing Kylo again soon.

As me and Phasma walked down the halls of The Finalizer, I kept peeking over my shoulder, seeing if anyone appart from passing by patrols of stormtroopers were there, no one. The words Leone had told me stuck to my head, watch your back. I wonder what she meant by that? I pondered as me and Captain Phasma came to an halt in front of a large door guarded by two troopers.

I knew where I was, it was the same place Poe had been tortured in a couple moths ago, the interrogation cabins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH.

OK.

I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry if this one took more time to publish, but, it was a busy day... Though I'm still keeping the daily updates! Even if this chapter is up aproximately one hour before midnight... Totally irrelevant.

Have a wonderful day or night, I wish the best to all of you!

- Camille