Chapter 3, Find and destroy

/Third person POV/

( A lightspeed fly away) ( Location: The Finalizer Star Destroyer )

The halls of the Finalizer were filled with the marching footsteps of storm trooper patrols and robots, creating a low mumbling type of sound. Kylo Ren stood imposing in the command room of his star destroyer, attempting to concentrate even with the loudness of the ship. 

The massive spaceship was at stop. It had been for some time now, and that pissed him off. To not do anything, it angered him. And Kylo Ren knew how bad he was at dealing with anger.

An even more unpleasantness came upon Kylo, as he felt General Hux arriving a short distance behind him, his shoes echoing through the noise of machines and intelligent computers that buzzed in the command room. General Hux stood straight as a soldier, with both his hands behind his back and his chin upwards, in sign of superiority. 

"Kylo Ren." He said in a despised voice.

 He had never liked the apprentice of the supreme leader, but Kylo Ren had never liked him either. In fact, Kylo Ren did not appreciate anyone at all, ever. The tall and dark figure of Kylo Ren turned to look at the ginger haired general, who stood ground and did not even flitch at the sight of Kylo Ren's imposing, voice distortioning mask.

 " What. is. it." He replied in a cold, arid tone. General Hux wanted nothing more than to roll his eyes at the Sith knight, but he knew it would cost him precious air with the simple motioning of Kylo Ren's hand. 

" Our satellites have caught a signal. A message of distress coming from the planet of Tatooine, in the Outer Rim Territories." General Hux had said carelessly. " And why is that something I should be aware of, General?" Kylo Ren replied with hatred. 

He had more important things to take care of, like a change in the Force. Kylo Ren had gone to meet Supreme Leader Snoke's hologram, about this matter. He could feel something was off about the force. Both of the Sith knew the change was felt through the dark side and the light side of the force, and thanks to their dyad, he knew Rey had felt it, too. 

The two of them had been unable to see what the change in the Force was, no matter how powerful each one was, of how well at maneuvering with the force they were, it was no use. They were blinded, and it angered Kylo to no end. 

"General Hux. I asked a simple question. Why, should you interrupt me to inform me of such insignificant happening?" Kylo Ren said with an annoyed tone. Hux contained his hatred, it was not worth to risk his life because of a matter of self control, he wasn't as emotionally disturbed and short tempered as Kylo Ren, after all. 

"General, I suggest you start talking and not thinking. It is easy for me to read the thought of the idiotic and those who do not know their way with the Force." Kylo Ren had said. Hux knew Kylo was aware of the mental insults he had given his superior. 

General Hux arranged his uniform that needed no arranging, and cleared his throat, "Supreme Leader Snoke has ordered you go to the core of this distress signal. He mentioned it was something about, finding the possible imbalance?" Hux said. 

Kylo Ren did not answer to the General. He walked past him, his black cloak brushing at Hux's face as he moved aside. Now, it was Kylo Ren's footsteps that echoed out of the command room and into the halls of the star destroyer. 

"Find Captain Phasma. Tell her to meet me in the private quarters. Now." Kylo Ren ordered a passing stormtrooper, who quickly nodded and ran off, certainly of fear. 

Kylo Ren looked out the one way window of the meeting room located in the private quarters of the star destroyer as Captain Phasma had appeared behind him. "Commander. What are your orders?" She asked in a robotic tone. 

"Order my TIE silencer to be prepared and get a small fleet of TIE fighters. I'm going to Tatooine." Kylo Ren said in a direct, cold robotic voice. "Tatooine, sir?" Captain Phasma repeated. "Did I stutter? I said, go get my TIE ready. Now!" He ordered, in an aggressively loud yell.

Kylo took off his helmet, needing to breathe the colder air of the Finalizer. He was immobile, overlooking his grandiose star destroyer through the one way window. His dark curls fell onto his shoulders flawlessly, and yet, he felt like a mess. Kylo Ren had no idea where to start looking for this strangeness in the force. He wasn't used to that. He could take what he wanted, whenever he wanted. But that didn't seem to apply now. 

Putting his helmet back on, Kylo Ren walked out of the meeting room to the takeoff terrace where TIE fighters were ready to go. He boarded his and swiftly took off in direction to the Outer Rim Territories. He was going to put an end to the torment that bothered him since the Star Killer had gotten destroyed. 

He was going to put an end to what was driving him to the brink of madness, the strange pull in the Force that drove him crazy for not being able to understand a single thing about it. Kylo Ren was going to find it, and he was going to destroy it.