Chapter 6, First encounters

/First person Protagonist POV/

I woke up, my vision was blurry as my eyes adjusted to the lighting, confused and disoriented. I tried to get up, but my limbs wouldn't move. That is when I realized I was tied to a metal surface, it was pointless to waste energy trying to break free. I looked around the room, and at the corner, there was a man. He looked imposingly scary, as he was wearing a mask. He approached me, and I remembered this man was the last thing I had seen in Mesoriaam. 

"Y/n" He said.

 His voice sounded cold and robotic. I remained quiet. There was something odd with this man. I could feel something wasn't right. "Y/n." The masked stranger repeated. "Who are you?" I asked.  He seemed startled by my question, as if I had asked a ridiculous one. 

"Do you know where you are?" He asked, ignoring my question. I motioned my head 'no' and stared at his mask, attempting to maybe catch a glimpse at the person behind it. He paced closer towards me, putting his gloved hand on my left cheek. That small act had sent a spark of electricity down my spine, I had never felt something so odd. 

"Who are you?" I asked again, in hopes he would not ignore me this time. The man took his hand off my cheek and placed it at the back of his masked head, clicking somewhere. The mask came lose, and he took it off, revealing the tall, handsome stranger he was. I felt my pupils dilatate: In anything I remembered, I was sure I had never seen someone so beautiful and captivating, but something about him screamed 'danger'. 

"I am Kylo Ren, head commander of the First Order." He said instinctively. I remained quiet. Was he expecting I to know what the First Order or he was? His eyes furrowed a little, and I could tell my silence made him almost... angry. "I'm sorry." I said. " The Mesoriaams said I suffer from amnesia?" Kylo put his hand between his eyes, trying to remain calm. The girl does not remember a single event in her life?! How am I supposed to do anything now?! He thought. 

"I think I am slowly beginning to recover my memory?" I said, trying to make the best out of the situation. Kylo Ren only stared at me for countless seconds, before putting his mask back on and leaving the room without a word, leaving me tied up. 

/Time skip/

It had felt like hours that I laid, limbs attached to the metal surface, alone. Heavy footsteps were heard in the corridor outside the door, and Kylo Ren followed by a stormtrooper entered the room. The soldier in white untied me, and grabbed me by the arm. Kylo had his mask on, but I knew he was looking at me, I could feel him making eye contact as the stormtrooper drove me out of the room I was in. 

I was pulled down countless corridors, that all looked the same, before stopping in front of a door. The stormtrooper opened it, revealing a small yet cozy looking room. It had a big twin bed, that was neatly ornate with black covers and a same shaded pillow. A little desk was against the bedroom wall, and a tall ward robe was against the back wall. There was a door next to it, it was halfway open, and I think I could distinguish a bathroom mirror. The stormtrooper pushed me inside the room and let go of my arm, good, I thought. It was beginning to hurt. He waited outside as Kylo Ren remained silent, near the desk.

"Y/N..." He said with his changed, robotic voice. "Do you know who you, or your parents are?" He asked, emotionlessly but with warmth. I shook my head 'no'. I couldn't remember a lot of things, only mear memories were starting to form, but they were maybe only dreams. Not remembering a single event or person or even myself scared me more than anything. " I am slowly regaining my knowledge on my past." I whispered. I was frightened. Scared of the man in front of me, who seemed to only feel coldness towards others. And I had no idea who I was or where the man: Kylo Ren, has taken me. Everything was beginning to be blurry again. 

I went to sit on the mattress of the bed I assumed was mine, feeling dizzy. I looked up towards Kylo Ren, who motioned his gloved hand, and my vision went dark.