Chapter 7

MJ's POV

After running into THE Ariana Grande. I was still amazed with that. Anyways, I've been in the studio since then. It's now about 10:49 pm, my phone has been going off. Missed calls from my roommates. I looked at my notifications on my phone.
Bobby📷
15 missed calls
67 unread messages
Bubs 🤩
64 missed calls
89 unread messages
Jaysee🌊
23 missed calls
18 unread messages
Eggwin🐣
2 missed calls
3 unread messages
Franny 🤩
7 unread messages
And the list goes on. I took a deep breath and called Kian. Jesus 64 missed calls? Wtf Kian. I waited for him answer and to my surprise he answered on 3rd ring.

Mj wtf? Are you okay? I hadn't heard from you all day. No one knew where the hell you're at. Do you need me to come get you? Why didn't you answer your damn pho-

Kian calm down. I've been at the studio. And I told you this morning. Did you really have all of my friends call me? Wtf you psycho

Well yes! I was worried. Come home okay? Be safe, love you

Okay, I'm leaving the studio now. Love you too bubs, bye.

I hung up the phone and gathered my things before leaving the room. I swear I miss one phone call and they send a whole search party after me. At least this time they didn't file a missing persons report. Yeah it actually has happened before. I was gone for a whole day and then my phone died so there was no way that my friends could get in touch with me. And then once I got home, the house was surrounded by cops. I didn't know what was going on so when I walked into the house, Kian and Jc were talking to an officer. They even called Sam and Colby. Colby was freaking out while both Sam and his girlfriend, Kat, tried to calm him down. It was pretty hilarious but they were terrified. I still make fun of them to this day. Well except for Sam and Colby. I pulled up to the house. No cops? That's a good sign right? I got off my Jeep and made sure it was locked. I walked up to the house and before I could put my key into the lock, the door swung open. Catching me off guard. Kian pulled me in for a hug, Jc behind him and then Bobby. I was in what they call a group hug. More like a death trap. I looked over Jc's shoulder to see the prettymuch boys and the Jack's. I rolled my eyes and pushed my friends off of me. "Seriously? You called them?" I said motioning to the boys who stood there awkwardly. Kian and the boys looked at each other. Then Chelsey spoke. "Baby I told you she would be fine. But Mj they didn't listen to me" she said smiling at me. I let out a heavy sigh "well at least this time they didn't call the police" I said smirking at KnJ. "Mj do you have your phone on you?" Bobby asked. "No it's in my bag why?" I asked completely oblivious to what was being planned. Kian and Jc both took a few steps closer to me. "Wait wait. Let's talk this through." I said backing away slowly. Before I knew it, Jc launched himself at me. I guess being in basketball, football, volleyball and cheer gave me an advantage. I dodged him and ran to the nearest person to block me. Thank god Zion is this tall palm tree looking guy. I mean he's still cute though. Wait come on Mj focus. Kian and Jc had me and Zion cornered. Zion turned to face me. He looked down and smiled at me "sorry ma, this isn't my fight" he spoke. I didn't know what he meant and then he moved away. I was faced with KnJ. "You both do realized I could tackle you both?" I said smirking at them. "Oh we know BUT just cause you played football doesn't mean you can take me and Jc's fat ass at once" Kian spoke. Damn he was right but I could dodge one and tackle the other. So that's exactly what I did. I moved away from Jc and took down Kian. I ran towards the backyard away from them. I heard some laughter and Kian groaning. There was no way out now. The pool had me blocked. I looked back at the door and seen Kian running at full force towards me. I braced myself for impact. I felt my body come in contact with the freezing water. I floated back to the surface, everyone was recording us while laughing. I heard laughter from beside me. I looked at Kian. "I'm gonna count to 5 and you better run" I said. Kian stopped when he realized I was being serious and started to swim to the edge of the pool. "1..2..5!"
I jumped on Kian's back pulling him down underwater. I felt him tap on my arm 3 times. And with that I released him. We both got out of the pool laughing our asses off. "Mj I swear you're just a guy in a girls body" Chelsey said laughing. I looked at Kian and he looked at me. We both bursted out in laughter. "Lemme see the video!" I said walking over to the guys. "Here ma" Zion said showing me his phone. I watched the video and couldn't help but laugh. "Oh god the look on my face when I realized there was no escaping" I said. Everyone just laughed. "Okay it's fucking cold. I'll be back" I said just receiving a lot of "okay".

....

I went to my room and quickly showered and changed into some warm clothes. I went back downstairs to see everyone eating burgers. "Mj there's a burger and some fries on the table for you" Bobby said. I went straight to the table and started to eat. I found it pretty cool to see the prettymuch boys interact with my friends. I decided to join the conversation on who's a better basketball player. Jordan or Pippin. "Nah see you cant do that. That was best duo in the history of basketball. Jordan and Pippin are the best. There's no best because they make each other the best." I said. The boys just looked at me. "What?" I said eating some fries. "I mean she got a point" Nick said. All the boys agreed. It was getting late and we didn't want the pm boys and the Jacks to drive late so KnJ both said they could stay the night. "Y'all should just stay the night. We have extra pull out beds and Mj has the love sac in her room" Bobby said. I just nodded my head in agreement. "So who's sleeping where" I asked. Zion stood up and smiled at me "lead the way ma" he said. I rolled my eyes and smiled. He followed me to my room. "So here's the best room in the house" I said showing off my room. Zion just smiled and walked over to look at the half covered wall that had pictures of friends and family. I went to my closet and opened it. "So Zion, joggers or basketball shorts?" I asked looking at him. He was still studying my pictures. "Uh joggers please" he said. I just smiled and grabbed some black joggers. I walked over to him and handed him the piece of clothing. "Why you got men's clothing?" He asked with a raised brow. I laughed and pinched his cheeks "is someone jealous?" I asked trying my hardest to hold back my laugh. He smacked his lips against his teeth and pushed my hand away. "Nah just curious ma" he spoke. I nodded my head and walked over to my bed. "Well Zion, men's clothes are a lot comfortable. So that's why I have them" I said. He nodded his head. "Bathroom is right there and there's a extra tooth brush in the drawer" I said. He went into the bathroom and I got myself ready for bed. My hair was down, had my glasses on, phone is charging and I had my book in my hand. I was currently reading The American sniper I was so focused on my book that I didn't hear Zion come out of the bathroom. In fact, I didn't notice him sit on my bed. "Whatcha reading mamas?" Zion spoke, causing me to jump. I held my heart and I took a deep breath. Zion was obviously laughing. "Don't do that shit." I spoke. I handed him the book which he put on my nightstand. "There's an extra phone charger on the nightstand. You can use it" I said. I moved the covers over my body. After he plugged his phone in, Zion got into bed with me. At this point I didn't care, I was too tired to argue with him. I felt my eyes get heavy. I felt my glasses getting taken off. "Good night mamas" was the last thing I heard.