Chapter 48

Mj's POV

Yesterday was pretty eventful. I walked 10 miles in combat boots which was hilarious. But I overall had fun with my friends. And today, we are having a small get together. A last hoorah in this house and it's also a celebration for my new single being released later today. The boys have decided that we should do a pool party. Which I'm not complaining about. It's a nice day in LA, the sun is out, the sky is clear. I don't even who the boys all invited. I just wanted to have fun with my friends, eat food, drink some water, and for all my friends to hear my new single. "Chelsey!!" I yelled from my room. I heard footsteps getting closer to my room. "You yelled?" She said softly. I smiled and rolled my eyes at her "I need help choosing what bathing suit to wear" I whined. She smiled and walked closer to me. "I like this one" she said. I looked over at her "really?" I asked. She rolled her eyes "yes now go out it on, people are arriving" she said walking out of my room. I smiled and went to my bathroom to change. After changing, I walked out grabbing my phone off the charger. I took one more glance at myself before leaving my room. I closed my door and walked out to the living room. Seeing many familiar faces. "Young MJ is that you?" I heard. I looked to my right to see the one and only Nate Maloley or as he prefers Skate. I felt myself began to smile and ran to him. "Omg Nathan Maloley how the hell are you here? I thought you were back in Chicago?" I asked pulling away from the hug. He smiled "well yeah, Lexus wanted to come down to see her family" he replied. I smiled bigger "oh my god is she here?" I asked looking around. He laughed "no she isn't" he said. I pouted at him. "Damn I wanted to see her and my future niece!" I replied. "Where's the Jacks?" I asked him. "The pool" he answered. I walked to the sliding doors and saw all my friends. "Maddi I missed you so much" Austin said running up to me. His girlfriend following behind him. I pulled the both in for a hug. "I missed you guys too!" I said. I noticed Edwin, Nick and Brandon walking over to us. We all got into a group hug. "We need to make a group chat, just us" I said laughing. "Okay but can we talk about how you put sammi in her place?" Brandon said laughing. I rolled my eyes at his response and laughed with them. "You guys have fun and make sure you try Kian's punch. It's great!" I said. They gave me hugs and I left them to go look for the Jacks. I seen them talking to Kian and Jc. KnJ noticed me but I motioned them to be quiet. I ran and jumped on Gilinskys back. Which caused them to let a "manly" scream. I couldn't help but laugh as I held onto G. I slowly got of his back, laughing like there was no tomorrow. "Oh god that scream of yours" I said out of breath. "Yeah yeah whatever" G said laughing. I gave them both a hug as Skate soon joined. "We're just missing Jeremy" Johnson said. I smiled "yeah" I replied. "How is my army boy?" Skate asked. I laughed at him as Johnson smacked his arm. "You mean MY boy?" He said with some sass. I covered my mouth, trying to contain my laughter. "Y'all are weird as hell" I said to them. G had threw his right arm over my shoulders and looked at the boys. "See this is why Mj and I are the superior ones of the group" he said taking a swig of his beer. I put my hand on my hip "and that's on periodt" I said to them. "Whatever" they mumbled. G and I laughed at them as Kian and Jc plus the prettymuch boys came over holding two trays of shots. "Party's here" Nick said intimidating Snooki's voice. This has to be the most happiest I have felt in days. What could possibly go wrong?

(This isolation thing gmfu. With this virus, this story will come to an end very soon. These chapters aren't even suppose to be published so consistently. But y'all enjoy them. And who knows, I might do a sequel. I have this whole book written/planned out soo😙 hint hint: y'all in for an emotional roller coaster)