Chapter 74

Third persons POV

Today is the day everyone has been preparing for. Today is the day Maddi buries both her brother and her baby. It was a cloudy day in Los Angeles, 7 am the clocks read. Kian was getting his tie done by Bobby. While Jc and Chelsey were cooking breakfast. Corey was putting on suit. As for Maddi, she had just slipped on her black dress. Staring at her laptop screen that showed her brothers face. She hadn't gotten the courage to watch the video of her brother. Franny and the girls walked into her room. The girls hated seeing their best friend not smiling and in pain. Devyn placed her purse down on the bed. "Ready to do your makeup?" She asked Maddi. Without saying a word, Maddi sat down at her vanity and waited for Devyn to cover her pale face. Nessa had begun to do big loose curls for Maddi. Tara and Franny searched for a jacket in the big closet. Katrina assisted Devyn. The room was silent and Maddi didn't like that one bit. "Someone play music. It's too quiet, I can hear my stomach growling" she joked. The girls smiled as Kat played her music. Austin and Ansely had just walked through the doors, saying their hello's to everyone before walking to Mj's room. It was sad day for everyone. Because in some way, Jeremy had become great friends with everyone and they were all excited to meet their niece or nephew. Zion and his family had just gotten ready and were eating breakfast before heading to the funeral. Maddi had told Austin that it was okay for them to come. Considering she would've had Zion's kid. Back at Maddi's place, Austin and Ansely walked into her room. Holding up her favorite Starbucks drink. She smiled as Kat had finished putting on pearl earrings on Maddi. The girls had finished getting Maddi ready. She walked over to Austin and gave him a hug. She looked over at her clock. Which now read 8:00am, she released a big sigh and slipped on her black velvet heels. After grabbing her purse and phone, they all left her room. No one knew what to say, so instead they said good morning and ate the food. No conversation was made just silence and the sound of chewing. The front door opened and revealed Nate Maloley. He scanned the room, searching for Maddi. Once their eyes landed on each other. Maddi ran to him and he held his arms opened for her. "I'm sorry Maddi. I'm so sorry. I got here as soon as I could." He said. She nodded her head and held him tighter. "You're here now." She whispered. She looked up and seen a beautiful blonde haired girl. She smiled "who's this Nathan?" Maddi said as she pulled away from their hug. Nate looked back and smiled. "Maddi, meet my girlfriend." He said. She pushed Nate away and pulled his girlfriend in for a hug. "Thanks for keeping him in control" she said to her. Everyone was figuring out who was riding with who. "Actually, I'm riding with Jeremy's brothers. Silva, I mean Jack just texted me their outside. I will see you there." Maddi spoke. As she walked out the door and into the black SUV.