Chapter 21

No ones POV

After the two had finished eating, they made their way out of the arcade. Holding hands with big smiles plastered on their faces. Both had felt happy, something they really hadn't felt in a long time. Their date was filled with jokes, smiles, and laughter. Each being real and not faked. They really enjoyed each other's company, more than they will liked to admit. Zion couldn't help but stare at Maddi, she had made him feel things he hadn't felt in a long time. Maddi made Zion feel at home.
He didn't have to put up a wall when he was around her. After his last relationship, Zion had never been the one to be fully committed. Since he was cheated on and used for his fame. Kayla Montgomery, a girl who used Zion to gain her own fan base. He was head over heels for her and on their 10 month anniversary, he had walked in on her and his own friend, in bed with each other.
Ever since, Zion had always been careful with who he let in his life. Maddi, gave him feelings he was not use to. After his break through with the band, Zion slowly changed. Not because he wanted to but living in LA does that to a person. Even if they don't realize that. With Maddi, he didn't have to impress her.
All she asked was for him to be himself. And that's what exactly he did, he felt like himself before the band happened. Maddi had noticed how much the dread head boy smiled when he was with her. Her smiles were real when she was with him. In a way they both made each other whole. Maddi was never the type to be guarded. But with her dad passing away and Colby cheating on her, she had completely changed. She hadn't really thought about being in a relationship. But since Zion and her had confessed feelings for one another, it's all she could think about. Zion had brought Maddi out of her shell.
He had brought her back to life. At the end of their date, Maddi had came to a conclusion that if Zion were to ask to be more than what they are, she could give it a try. Zion looked down at Maddi who had a smile on her face. Due to the major height difference, Zion leaned down and gave Mj a kiss. Which took her by surprise, but soon caught on. Their lips moving together at the same pace. Both of them feeling the sparks.