Chapter 10

Kian's POV

I sat and watched the way this Zion kid was staring at MJ. It's the type of look where he only sees her in the room. And MJ? She doesn't know how to feel. I've been her friend, her best friend for years. I guess you can say I know her better than she knows herself. I think she's honestly intrigued with this guy. I mean he's got her smiling more than she has in the past months. She even let him sleep in her bed..with her in it. I didn't pay attention to Jc and the other guys. I watched MJ, Bobby and Zion talk. Mj has always been like my little sister. She's amazing, the purest human being ever. Unless she's had enough of your bullshit. I mean she's like one of the guys you know? She did sports, she paints, dances, sings, and basically anything. She has literally worked her way up from nothing to this big platform on social media. Over 3 million on insta, 2.5 million on Twitter, and who knows, she might just drop some merch soon. But what I'm trying to say is that Maddi is my favorite person besides Jc. She has been such a great friend to me and she deserves the absolute world. All the shit she was put through, she deserves the best. And I hop this Zion guy can do that for her. I know for a fact they will end up together soon. I just know it. You can tell by the way their eyes light up when they talk to each other. Maybe he's the one. Just maybe. But if he dares to hurt her, I won't hesitate to kick his ass. And I know the boys will do the same.

(hey guys! This is just a filler, I hope y'all like this so far. And sorry in advance for any mistakes. It was kind of rushed😬)