Chapter 31

Zion's POV

I woke up, feeling the sun light shine through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes and looked down. I seen Maddi laying on my chest, our legs tangled together. She was only wearing my shirt and I was back in my boxers. I looked up at the ceiling, smiling as last nights memories replayed. I began to run my fingers on her arm. I felt her move a little before she fully woke up. I watched as she rubbed her eyes and look up at me. "Morning mamas, you feeling okay?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head "I fee great baby" she said, her voice coming out a bit raspy.
I watched as she sat up from her position. She quickly tied her hair up and got off the bed. I notice her walking with a slight limp. I couldn't help but laugh "shut up Caleb" I heard her say before closing her bathroom door. I got up from the bed and walked over to my bag. I grabbed my toothpaste and tooth brush. I heard the shower start, so I walked over to her bathroom. "Maddi? I'm coming in" I said from outside of the door. I heard a faint "okay" from the inside. Steam had filled up the bathroom, so I left the door open a bit. I began to brush my teeth when I heard Maddi sing a song I didn't know. Must be one of hers.
" you deserve rounds cause baby boy you been workin'  its gon be worth it, yeah, it's all gon be perfect  he tells me he loves me, he says mama te quiero papi's a hustler chasing mucho dinero So if you ride then I'm riding too By your side always stuck on you You know I fuck with ya"
She sang, I think this one she's been working on because after that she stopped. "Mamas That was good" I said. She laughed and poked her head out of the shower. "Thanks Caleb" she replied. I walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss. "Get out of here" she said laughing. "Ain't nothing I haven't seen before" I said winking at her. She smiled and rolled her eyes. She went back to showering and I sat on her bathroom counter. "Hand me my towel baby" I heard her say. I smiled and grabbed her towel. "I'll give it to you IF you buy breakfast" I said smirking at her. "I was gonna make breakfast but I guess" she replied holding her hand out. I smiled and gave it to her. "Ight imma hop in the shower. Smelling like sex and shit" I said smirking at her. She groaned and I knew she rolled her eyes. "You ain't gonna shut up about it are you?" She asked with a slight annoyance in her voice. I laughed and walked over to her "Okay I'll stop with the sex comments mamas" I said kissing her neck. She quickly moved out of my grip. "Nah uh, you already left marks on me." She said pointing at me. "So did you, can't walk around shirtless for awhile." I replied back. She tried holding back her laugh but failed miserably. She turned me around and seen the scratches she had left. She ran her fingers across them and I hissed. "Oh I'm sorry Caleb" she said with a guilty voice. I smiled and turned around, wrapping my arms around her in the process. "Nah don't worry about it baby" I said kissing her cheek. She nodded her head and gave a quick peck on the lips. God this girl has me going soft as hell.

(Not a long chapter but it would do lol I hope you guys enjoy!💓)